Halloween Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
I finally got the time to open my reaper gift. Between work, travel, holiday, sleep, work, sleep, and work it's been a rough couple of days. And watching football didn't help today. But a box full of Halloween goodies is enough to brighten this mans' day. I gots me some spiders (5, a man can never have enough fake spiders), some hanging ghouls (which work well in the cemetary) and THE COOLEST SKELETON EVER!! It's more like a devil-skeleton-backpack (according to the instructions) but I can do with it whatever I choose.

Big thanks to my reaper. You brightened up a dismal day (How I hate Ohio State).

Attachments

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,454 Posts
Glad you like it all & that it arrived intact!

I've had the red skelly for years. Just sitting in storage & when I saw your list I knew I'd found a new home for it.

1,199 Posts
We've been reaped going for over a week now... almost everyday a new package shows up. Our reaper has been overly generous. Every time I thinl the last package has arrived another shows up.

Here are the pictures of what has arrived so far.

·
Registered
121 Posts
I finally got the time to open my reaper gift. Between work, travel, holiday, sleep, work, sleep, and work it's been a rough couple of days. And watching football didn't help today. But a box full of Halloween goodies is enough to brighten this mans' day. I gots me some spiders (5, a man can never have enough fake spiders), some hanging ghouls (which work well in the cemetary) and THE COOLEST SKELETON EVER!! It's more like a devil-skeleton-backpack (according to the instructions) but I can do with it whatever I choose.

Big thanks to my reaper. You brightened up a dismal day (How I hate Ohio State).
Wow nice reap!!! Love the skelly

1 - 18 of 18 Posts