Halloween Forum banner
1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Kitchen/Green Witch
7,792 Posts
Loving the teasers, posted! I can't wait to see more pics!! (I'm, also, kinda regretting not being able to join, this one. Blah. I shall live vicariously through you guys until the next, Big Reaper begins...so post lots of pics, please!!!!!!!)

·
Registered
332 Posts
You are all moving at rapid speed… o dear victim I have been a little MIA lately due to too many bday parties occurring within weeks of each other.
I will most likely ship out closer to the deadline as I am planning my daughter’s sweet 16 (small party) and another party as well 2 weeks later.
But I look forward to gathering items for you!

·
Harbinger of Autumn
1,893 Posts
I was reaped!! Thank you so much Tvling! I LOVE it! These two woven rugs are fantastic and will be perfect in the house. There was this victorian table with two chairs, teacups, napkins and plates, and a vase and a flower. When the Mrs and I saw it immediately we thought there is going to be some kind of reading happening on this table, tarot or tea leaves! There were these little skulls and paintings for the wall. Most of these will go in our Parlor. I even loved the card as it was so much my style. Thank you again Tvling it was perfect!

1 - 20 of 95 Posts