Halloween Forum banner

101 - 120 of 120 Posts

·
Kitchen/Green Witch
7,155 Posts
Mine is still stuck in customs, my victim's was supposed to be delivered last week but they moved it to tomorrow and I do not know anything about the third person's.
Ug. I hope yours gets through customs, soon, and the one you sent gets delivered tomorrow like it says. Shipping has just been an absolute nightmare, this season...and out of the country is longer, to begin with.
I hope all three make it and are opened, soon! Fingers crossed for you all!!

I'm hoping the next Main Reapers coming this Summer/Fall will have shipping back to normal...or as normal as it tries to be...

·
Registered
9 Posts
oh noes, i'm sorry yours is still stuck in customs, cat! :O
Thanks. As WitchyKitty says shipping right now is a nightmare and from my research I should expect a long wait. Apparently it was not uncommon this Christmas for people to give a box containing a print out of what the recipient should be getting for Christmas once their parcel was in. My uncle had to do that for my aunt's gift.

·
Reaper Queen
8,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #111
Got my box from Cat and Thimbles!!! So excited!!! For some reason can't get the pictures to download on here from my phone. Not sure why. Will keep trying!
Thank you Cat and Thimbles!!! I love everything!

·
Reaper Queen
8,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #113
First I want to say Thank You to Cat and Thimbles!! This was her 1st reap(which makes it worse hers hasn't come yet: She did a fabulous job!!! I love everything so much!!!
Here it is finally. For some reason they wouldn't down load from my phone, which I always do, so broke out the laptop!
First of all is the yummy chocolate stash of candy I received!!! Seriously, YUM!!!!!
And some maple flavored maple leaf cookies( of course, from Canada!!) I have not had them in a few years! so yummy (broke into them already! LOL)
Next 2 are a witch picture she painted me! It has stockings by a fire place, with kitties looking at her!! Perfect for me, one is a better close up. I love it! I hung it in a spare bedroom , that I actually go into every day and so when leaving the room can look at it!!!!! I love it!!!!!! In the 1st picture my kitty Kirby is checking everything out!
Then is a wicked witch shape key ring! I keep things like that on my purse, so can look at them all the time!
Next is a really cute note book/journal, she made that too I believe!!! I am thinking of starting selling different crafts, will use that as a planning journal!
Then come something I actually squealed over!!! A wizard of Oz purse!!!!!!! SQUEEEEEEEEE!!!! It has the flying monkeys on it!! With Fly my Pretties on it!!!!!! I am so in love!!! on my gosh!!!!!!
And the most adorable witches hat, with holly on the brim, she made that also!!! It is so so fabulous!! It joined the other items in my collection of witch goodies I keep in my bedroom all year around!!!
Then a fabulous stash of Hot chocolate and hot cider! more YUMMMMM!!!! I drink that kind of goodies all year around!!!!

I love everything!!! Again, Thank you so much!!!
I will go check my pictures and make sure I didn't forget anything ! Can only post 10!!!

Attachments

·
Reaper Queen
8,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #114
okay, A few more, first is the notebook again, my kitty Louie decided the ribbons it was ties shut with made it fun to play with!
(warning, kitty overload!)
Next is Louie again, with the head of one of my kittens , Sally. All of them were very curious!
Next the flavors of soe of the hot chocolate! Yummy!
Just to be fair, little Lucy, my other kitten, is in a bag that one of the gifts was in, looking simply adorable!
Then a kinda group picture of the gifts!!!

Once again, I love everything, thank you!!!!

I hope yours comes real soon!

Attachments

·
Kitchen/Green Witch
7,155 Posts
Happy to see you finally got your reap! Awesome stuff!
I can't wait until the others arrive or are opened!
The whole covid thing may have messed up deliveries and caused many to not be able to join this year, but everyone who did join did a great job and sent fabulous gifts!
I'll be watching for the last pics!

·
Reaper Queen
8,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #116
Well...this is simply ridiculous. The pkg. sent to Cat and Thimble was sent back to sender, who is re sending. Seems like postal services all over are a mess!

·
Kitchen/Green Witch
7,155 Posts
Well...this is simply ridiculous. The pkg. sent to Cat and Thimble was sent back to sender, who is re sending. Seems like postal services all over are a mess!
What? Did they make them pay the shipping again, too?? I hope not! Knowing our postal system, I could easily see them doing that, though.

I feel so bad for the reaper who is having to resend and for Cat and Thimble who has to wait even longer! I hope it makes it, this time around...and that this postal nightmare doesn't put a sour taste in anyone's mouths for joining future secret reapers. This whole near year, now, has just been a bad time to do reapers with covid messing deliveries up all over. I would think now that the holidays are over, all of the delivery services will slowly start to get caught back up...but with many still doing so much online shopping, even for just normal items, it's probably still not going to get completely straightened out.

Fingers crossed that this re-send will have a faster, smoother and completed delivery to Cat and Thimble!!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Thank you WitchKitty and to my unknown reaper! I do not mind the wait, I am more worried about how much my reaper has to pay to resend it. I really hope that they did not have to pay anything on top of what they already did.

1,396 Posts
Goodness... what an embarrassment the USPS has become. Just read an article that mail being send this week is being delivered before mail sent before Christmas. At this rate we'll have an old fashion Christmas in July.

·
Registered
316 Posts
my family actually celebrates Midsomar, which is a scandinavian holiday in, you guessed it, mid-summer. we treat it like xmas in july and get each other gifts and get together for a good meal and play games. it's fun!

but yeah, the usps was soooo needlessly and maliciously hobbled. >.<-p

101 - 120 of 120 Posts