Halloween Forum banner

81 - 100 of 120 Posts
1,396 Posts
Ok We were able to wrestle box 3 from the PO this morning. They had a window for PICK up's only for a few hours this AM. Got there, first person in line, only to be told Sorry it's not there, I have a notice it's here, well we've not sorted out the packages for the past 2 days, so sorry come back next week.... NOPE not leaving till package is in my hands... what felt like days waiting box 3 is now in our hands. I've not idea what's happening at the USPS but the whatever it is it's not good. We didn't notice a card in any of the boxes so whomever was our reaper all we can say is WOW like WOW... I want to suggest as the mugs had damage you might want to look into getting some of the insurance allotted you in sending priority. Seeing as it looks like at least box 3 took an extra 7 days and even at that if not for having a LONG discussion with the mail clerk we'd still not have it, might try to get some kind of refund on the shipping cost.
Photo of the the mugs.

1,396 Posts
without further ado

Box 1 YUMMY chocolat, cocoa, some mugs that didn't travel very well :( some cool stickers and a potted plant that didn't make it into this photo

A really cool serving bowl and something I didn't even know I really wanted a mortar and pestle. How did my reaper know it was just what I needed.

Box 3 was the biggest of all... A really nice string of lights with clips to hold all my card exchange cards on A really nice air plant in a glass orb. A really great fairy light lantern, 4 neat plasitc balls to add to the candy witch house. Inside the balls were stickers and creepy cloth. OH MY goodness really nice ammo cans inside lock and lock storage containers, a fake rock and key holder... for our geocaching games... with this we'll be the envy of all the local cachers.

Box 3 also held yardage of fake fur, a set of fake candle lanterns, a box of tea lights, a string of fairy light, a box of essential oils in my favorite scenets and a couple of Horroments for my Creepmas tree.

I believe I got everything from all 3 boxes here including the live plant in the skull pot...

Thank you reaper soooooo very much... it was a great surprise

Oh almost forgot... Mr Riggs loved snarfling up the fake fur....

Yes he's a big boy over 250 pounds and can drink outta the bathroom sink.

1,396 Posts
Worth fighting the P.O. For!! I love your doggie🐶
for sure worth the "discussion" with the clerk.... to get that last box.
Ahhh Mr Riggs... everyone loves him. He's been one of our favorite furbabies, but then aren't they all. He's so gentle around our elderly and more aggressive female dane, Millie, even though he has 150 pounds or more on her and could easily throttle her.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I'm glad you got all three boxes owed to you before the holidays. It seems that you enjoy all the items, so that's great! I hated it that I could not find any pumpkin treats for your babies. I wanted to add something specifically for them. As for a card, I had issues with USPS too and didn't realize I didn't add one in until all the boxes were sealed and weighed.

OH! AND THOSE MUGS!!!! so disappointed!

1,396 Posts
Why thank you so much for the great reap. I do hope you try to get some of the insurance money from the damage to the mugs... they were soooo cool. I've always wanted to get a mug like them with the little something something inside that peeks out as you drink your tea.

As for the missing card no worries I tend to add a card BUT never say who I am... I like staying secret. I reminds me of the days in college when we played secret pixies.... The best pixies pulled off some amazing pranks... Most meroralble was filling someone's dorm room with crumbled newspapers or the time they turned everything in the room upside down... Or wrote Merry Christmas in yellow snow outside the window... made for some "fun" finals weeks. Again thank you

·
Registered
51 Posts
I had wondered if you’d figure it out from my teasers. Also I gave a hint with stickers. I used the same sticker in your reap as I did on your greeting card. But this was my first time taking part in the reaps so if you have any critiques for me I would love to hear them.

·
My other ride is a Ninja
11,363 Posts
I was reaped whoot by the wonderful x-paire
Thank you so much everything is perfect
So I collect cape cod red glass from avon and look what I received

4 mini goblets and a canister omg they are perfect i absolutely love them thank you :(

Now I also collect knee holding elfs and omg he got me one of those too so excited I do a elf tree every year and he will always be on it. Thank you

I also collect gingerbread men and omg I love this and perfect for 2020 lol

now i also love gnomes and omg I got the cuties gnomes haha again perfect

next up was this little candle so cute and spooky is always fitting any time of year :)

you gave me a perfect reap thank you so very much I absolutely love it all.
Here is everything together

The owl card is perfect for my harry Potter tree it has found a home on it for every year to come

And the glass and ornaments are all ready up

Thank you again and merry Christmas

·
Registered
51 Posts
I WAS REAPED! for the first time ever. By Wycked Spiryt. Thank you so much for the wonderful treasures! 4210BDB3-F867-41F6-B0C4-A7806C101E1D.jpeg 4DD81249-9404-4B8E-9C00-729B8878B69E.jpeg
Here’s everything with my fur baby (Frodo) ensuring everything is good to go! The biggest shock for me was that I love Practical Magic but don’t already have a copy in my vast DVD library. Your skills with the crystal ball are obviously highly attuned. Thank you again. 😁💀❤

81 - 100 of 120 Posts