Halloween Forum banner

61 - 80 of 120 Posts
1,396 Posts
My victim’s package was supposed to have been delivered last week but tracking shows that it is arriving late. I just hope everything arrives safely. Soon my dearest victim, hopefully soon!

I hear that USPS, as well as the other shipping carriers, are running behind with deliveries due to unprecedented volume. I suppose we just have to be patient although I admit that isn’t one of my virtues. 😊
Same boat here. In fact tracking didn't have it LEAVING town until last Fri and we had it at the PO on Monday the 7th. Tracking still has it somewhere between here and there. Guess priority shipping means nothing anymore. My gripe for the day.

·
My other ride is a Ninja
11,363 Posts
Same boat here. In fact tracking didn't have it LEAVING town until last Fri and we had it at the PO on Monday the 7th. Tracking still has it somewhere between here and there. Guess priority shipping means nothing anymore. My gripe for the day.
i can only imagine how over whelmed they are this year with more people shipping

·
Registered
51 Posts
I made the mistake of sending 3 boxes. The first one says that it was delivered to the victims mailbox on the 13th. The other 2 are still in transit.

1,396 Posts
We have been partially reaped. PO first handed over 2 boxes addressed to someone else... guess the postal people have been sipping the eggnog again. After a short discussion about the boxes handed to us not being addressed to us, they took a better look see found boxes 1 and 2 of 3 that were addressed to us. Will wait a day or so to see if there is a box 3 of 3 before posting pictures.

·
Registered
901 Posts
Oh the excitement mounts (Sits on edge of seat waiting)

At least they didn’t give out your packages like they tried with someone else’s

61 - 80 of 120 Posts