Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
916 Posts
View attachment 743069
Ok one last teaser my dear victim
Saki.Girl, I am so envious of your victim already and I have only seen the pictures of teasers! I am looking forward to seeing photos of the entire reap. To say that I am a fan of yours would be an understatement.

I am waiting on a couple of items to arrive that I ordered and then my victim's reap will be on it's way.

·
My other ride is a Ninja
11,337 Posts
Saki.Girl, I am so envious of your victim already and I have only seen the pictures of teasers! I am looking forward to seeing photos of the entire reap. To say that I am a fan of yours would be an understatement.

I am waiting on a couple of items to arrive that I ordered and then my victim's reap will be on it's way.
aww thank you maybe the next reaper i will get you as my victim

speaking of beth what is the next reaper ?

·
Registered
880 Posts
OMG OMG OMG Saki Girl you ROCK. I was so excited I opened my box in the car. Tonight while I was taking pictures my cats wanted my gnomes so I had to guard them. My explosion box is the best. I was so excited to "play" with it. Did I mention you ROCK?! Here are the pics of the most exciting goodies. Since I had help I tried to group things or my gnomes would of had help running away.

·
Registered
880 Posts
I want to THANK YOU so much for all the goodies. My towels and napkins are to nice to use so I am thinking of hanging them in my workshop so I can enjoy them all the time. My gnomes are going on a shelf (first nutcrackers, now gnomes). My box I am putting away in a special place so my cats don't get it. Thank you Thank you!!!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts