Halloween Forum banner

761 - 768 of 768 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
I just have to shout out my Reaper, who revealed themselves to me by mail: SKULLIE! Thank you again for an amazing reap experience - opening the package, and getting lost in all the details was such a memorable experience. My hocus pocus book is on display along with your amazing Halloween card! Opening that picture of Winifred and seeing her resting B face literally had me cackling :ROFLMAO: A very merry Halloween to you and to the rest of the reapers and reap-ees

·
His name is Roger Clyne
10,029 Posts
OMG BEBE SQUIRRELS!!!! :love::love::love:

Sounds like you've been busy! Glad you & the critters liked everything.

I'm glad the packing stuff was put to good use. I got something packed in it & I saved it knowing SR was coming up. I'm also sure it's got more than a few cats hairs too since my Augie is a Helpy Cat who made sure the box & packing stuff was all in order.

I was glad that bat candle holder made it intact. I was worried about it. As soon as I saw it Walmart I KNEW I had to get it for you.

And yes, those are glow in the dark stickers that I got on Amazon.

I also fully admit that HATE those stupid cicada shells. They were every-freaking-where this summer & they give me the creeps. I won't even touch them, I got out my husband's super long tweezers he used to use to feed his reptiles & lizards to pick them up & put them in that Oui yogurt jar.

Now they're mostly gone, as are their shell but if anyone wants any next year let me know because those are our yearly cicadas. This is their noise & if there's enough of them they are deafening.

·
Registered
750 Posts
OMG BEBE SQUIRRELS!!!! :love::love::love:

Sounds like you've been busy! Glad you & the critters liked everything.

I'm glad the packing stuff was put to good use. I got something packed in it & I saved it knowing SR was coming up. I'm also sure it's got more than a few cats hairs too since my Augie is a Helpy Cat who made sure the box & packing stuff was all in order.

I was glad that bat candle holder made it intact. I was worried about it. As soon as I saw it Walmart I KNEW I had to get it for you.

And yes, those are glow in the dark stickers that I got on Amazon.

I also fully admit that HATE those stupid cicada shells. They were every-freaking-where this summer & they give me the creeps. I won't even touch them, I got out my husband's super long tweezers he used to use to feed his reptiles & lizards to pick them up & put them in that Oui yogurt jar.

Now they're mostly gone, as are their shell but if anyone wants any next year let me know because those are our yearly cicadas. This is their noise & if there's enough of them they are deafening.
Oh yes, I remember the cicadas when I lived in Texas. Cats loved to catch them and play with them on the porch, which was a horrendous racket! My kids thought throwing the dried up "shells" at me was fun, too, just to see me scream.

·
Reaper Queen
8,759 Posts
Discussion Starter #765
Yes....getting concerned about
X-pired. He was in quarantine. Away from home. But haven't heard anything in a bit. I hope all is well my friend! His gifts are in the care of a neighbor.

761 - 768 of 768 Posts