Halloween Forum banner

741 - 760 of 768 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
Batty Patty sorry your package is still not there yet. Called to check and they say still in transit but are going to look into it. I took pics of what I sent but don't want to ruin the surprise before it gets to you. I have a claims number and will call them back Friday for an update. Sorry the stupid postal service is ruining this experience.

·
Registered
73 Posts
So here's my reap! Thanks to Godcrusher. The box it arrived in even had drawings on it.
reaper 20 box art.png
A box full of goodies. My daughter is getting married on Halloween with a till death do us part / day of the dead theme. So I'm really into that stuff this year.

The booty includes: these adorable jar candles, very nice painted skulls. - I love them, did you make these? Several pieces of wall art/banners, glowing candles, skull/chain/skeleton chandelier, - I just have to figure out the perfect spot to hang it, - super cute drawstring bag, garlands, signs, skull boxes, serving tray, and a sippy/ coffee cup modeled by my dog Nick who does not seem as excited as I was.

I hate that some of these photos are sideways but I can't put time into figuring out why right now and wanted to post tonight. I will have fun decorating maybe later this week or next weekend. Thanks again, Godcrusher! It was fun going through everything! I'm sure all of this will be put to good use on the big night!

reaper 20 cup with lid with nick.png

art/banners,
reaper 20 wall banners.png

reaper 20 glowing candle.png
reaper 20 booty.png
reaper 20 chandelier.png
reaper 20 backpack.png

·
Kitchen/Green Witch
7,134 Posts
So here's my reap! Thanks to Godcrusher. The box it arrived in even had drawings on it. View attachment 740224 A box full of goodies. My daughter is getting married on Halloween with a till death do us part / day of the dead theme. So I'm really into that stuff this year.

The booty includes: these adorable jar candles, very nice painted skulls. - I love them, did you make these? Several pieces of wall art/banners, glowing candles, skull/chain/skeleton chandelier, - I just have to figure out the perfect spot to hang it, - super cute drawstring bag, garlands, signs, skull boxes, serving tray, and a sippy/ coffee cup modeled by my dog Nick who does not seem as excited as I was.

I hate that some of these photos are sideways but I can't put time into figuring out why right now and wanted to post tonight. I will have fun decorating maybe later this week or next weekend. Thanks again, Godcrusher! It was fun going through everything! I'm sure all of this will be put to good use on the big night!

View attachment 740221 View attachment 740219
art/banners, View attachment 740218

View attachment 740209 View attachment 740210 View attachment 740223 View attachment 740214 View attachment 740215 View attachment 740211
You got a ton of awesome Dia De Los Muertos items! Love those light up sugar skulls and the jack o lantern Mason jars!

·
Registered
316 Posts
So here's my reap! Thanks to Godcrusher. The box it arrived in even had drawings on it. View attachment 740224 A box full of goodies. My daughter is getting married on Halloween with a till death do us part / day of the dead theme. So I'm really into that stuff this year.

View attachment 740209 View attachment 740210 View attachment 740223 View attachment 740214 View attachment 740215 View attachment 740211
Awesome reap

·
Registered
586 Posts
Glad you like everything. Sorry it took so long to get to you.

The skulls I did paint and the chandelier I made. The candle just slides out so you can turn it off and on and change batteries.

·
Registered
171 Posts
I am so overdue for sharing my amazing reap from R.C.i.A.G! In my defense, I have a very cute reason as to why I've been so busy lately. I am using my quarantine time to volunteer for our local wildlife rescue and the day I was reaped I was also brought a mama bunny with 4 newborn babies...and this is on top of the 15 orphan squirrels I'm currently raising. While everything in my reaper box was absolutely brilliant, I have to say the shredded crinkle paper you packed it all in was an absolute hit with all the animals I currently have. Everyone got a turn playing in it, from the three ferrets, the baby squirrels, and finally, I used it as the perfect material for mama bunny and her new babies to nest in!
Okay, onto my incredibly generous and absolutely perfect reap. Thank you SO much for all the amazing bat-related items. I am batty for bats and this was 100% the most amazing and thoughtful reap!
First off, the box!

Packed with so much fun!

Starting with this fabulous card which I LOVE:

I have it hanging up in my kitchen from the knobs on my cabinets so I can look at it every day.
Next was my reaper letter. I read it while Gus-Gus inspected the contents of my reap box.

Then this sparkly fun bat which is now on my front door.

Underneath my bat were so many fun orange wrapped packages!

I love this jar of cicada shells!!! It's in my apothecary cabinet now.

And these bats from Beanie Baby are my absolute favorite! I have put rare earth magnets into the feet of them (and the others I have) and put them up in my basement where they hang from the ducts for my heater. I call it the bat cave.

This amazing painting I have on my wall now:

There's so much more but I can only do 10 photos at a time, so part 2 coming!

Attachments

·
Registered
171 Posts
Part two of the amazing reap from R.C.i.A.G!

These potholders which the ferrets immediately stole, but which I got back and which perfectly match my towels!

Sparkly bats which I immediately clipped to my Halloween tree:

All in all, look at this amazing haul!

I put one of the glow in the dark bat stickers onto the back fo my car. The big bat stickers are going onto my windows this week and the bat books have been put in my guest room for my niece to look through when she comes to visit. The Halloween notebook has already been put to good use and has all my notes from how I'm decorating my back yard in there and the mug has had lots of use lately with hot cocoa as it's been chilly here! The Old Bay was used the other night on some blue crab we got from a friend (oh my holy cow it was amazing!) and the bat stamps are hanging on my wall in the bat cave.
The final piece, the incredible bat candle holder is just amazing and I love it so much!

And of course, the crinkle paper was a HUGE hit.

Thank you thank you thank you so much R.C.i.A.G!

·
Registered
431 Posts

These potholders which the ferrets immediately stole, but which I got back and which perfectly match my towels!
View attachment 740713
View attachment 740714
View attachment 740715
I put one of the glow in the dark bat stickers onto the back fo my car. The big bat stickers are going onto my windows this week and the bat books have been put in my guest room for my niece to look through when she comes to visit. The Halloween notebook has already been put to good use and has all my notes from how I'm decorating my back yard in there and the mug has had lots of use lately with hot cocoa as it's been chilly here! The Old Bay was used the other night on some blue crab we got from a friend (oh my holy cow it was amazing!) and the bat stamps are hanging on my wall in the bat cave.
The final piece, the incredible bat candle holder is just amazing and I love it so much! View attachment 740716
View attachment 740717
View attachment 740718

I love that bat candle holder and your ferrets are adorable!

·
Kitchen/Green Witch
7,134 Posts

View attachment 740713
View attachment 740714
View attachment 740715
The final piece, the incredible bat candle holder is just amazing and I love it so much! View attachment 740716
View attachment 740717
View attachment 740718

Love all the bat stuff! Great reap! The bat candle holder is awesome and I love the mug, two bat stickers with decorated wings (I think they are stickers), the beanie baby bats...and...omg...adorable ferrets and a widdle squirrel playing in the crinkle paper!!! Squeeeeee!!! I'm going to burst with cuteness overload! Even the packing crinkle paper was a great gift!

·
Registered
73 Posts

View attachment 740713
View attachment 740714
View attachment 740715
View attachment 740717
View attachment 740718

Awesome reap and what a cool Halloween tree, AND love your little guys!!! Adorable!!

741 - 760 of 768 Posts