Halloween Forum banner

721 - 740 of 768 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
HOLY SMOKES!! Talk about falling WAY behind on this thread. It was like as soon as I sent my reaping out it was time to get down to wedding stuff. Which is only 3 DAYS AWAY!
Everyone has gotten such cool reaps! I feel very thankful to have been a part of it this time around. Hoping to join another in the future. With not having to worry about a wedding simultaneously, I suspect next time to be a lot more fun for me. Less stress and not so much feeling like I need to rush! Ha.
Congratulations and Best Wishes!!

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
Wow, we still have several Reap to enjoy the photos. So looking forward to more. This has been so much fun. I am sorry that I didn’t get comments on a lot of the early arrivals. I teach at a juvenile justice center Boot Camp and the first few weeks have been so busy and I have gone to bed very, very early every night. Our five month long Spring Break aka COVID shutdown was hard to come back and get back up to speed. I was fortunate and got to work from home that entire time since our guys are all online all the time. But, all that time working from the comfort of home in my PJs took a toll on this old lady. Lol

I did read and enjoy all the fun you all were having!

·
Registered
73 Posts

·
Registered
745 Posts
Wow I got behind again but the great reaps just keep coming.
Spirits I know what you mean with the frenzy to get the full sized mermaid skelly. I got mine too and used it last year. I definitely need to downsize as I seem a need to add each year. So glad it could find a new home with Deadhouseplant.
Summer catching up on this I realize your wedding is today. Congratulations and cant wait for you to post some pics.
Farblefumble I love that you live in a spooky old house in the south. Haunted? If so, hopefully only happy ghosts that wouldn't scare your sprout. I love that wreath Batty Patty, it is gorgeous.
A few more reaps still to come! 💀

·
Kitchen/Green Witch
7,134 Posts
View attachment 739572

we got a small sneak peek back already from our photographer! 😍
How cool is that?!?! You both look amazing!!!! What an awesome dress!! This picture makes me want to see the rest of the pics!!! Congratulations to you both!!!

·
Registered
905 Posts
View attachment 739572

we got a small sneak peek back already from our photographer! 😍
Congratulations! What an amazing photo. Everything about it is perfect, especially the two of you. Wishing you a long and happy life together!

Reactions: kristinms8

·
Registered
905 Posts
So, how many do we have left to be reaped??? I think we still have some, don't we? I want to make sure I'm still watching so I don't miss any awesome reaps!!
I'm on a business trip and was originally scheduled to return on the tenth. However, I will be late returning home. Sorry guys!

Reactions: Spookerstar
721 - 740 of 768 Posts