Halloween Forum banner

341 - 360 of 586 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Post two of my reap! It was difficult to decide which gift to open first! With each I opened, I kept asking myself how it could get any better. Then I opened the last box and oh my wickedness, it was beyond anything I could have hoped for! i received not one but two boxes of black taper candles that bleed red. I have the perfect candle holder to put these in! The next item was three Tarot tapestries, the Sun, Moon, and the Star. I love them! I probably have a hundred tarot decks but almost no tarot wall art. These are perfect and add immensely to my tarot collection!

But we aren’t done yet! The next gift was a wooden coffin with a gothic cross on it! Yes! Tucked inside was large hoop earrings and a stackable snake ring for gypsy/fortune teller costume. Right on! The coffin is so versatile and will be utilized year round. It goes wonderfully in my vampire dispkay as well as being the perfect size to store a deck of tarot cards.

The next two gifts were something that I can use for my alter, a ceramic cauldron candle and white sage! I love white sage and use it for ceremonies as well as on my alter. The cauldron candle is something that I have looked for the last two years. It has always been sold out in my area. Did I tell you how good it smells? Score!

The next item I had been wanting for quiet a while. It is the most wonderful Santa Muerte statue! I had wanted one with a black robe signifying protection. When I put it on my wish list for my reaper I really was only dreaming, not really thinking that I would get it. Just wow! It also will be out all year on my alter.

And then I opened the last gift and was totally blown away all over again! Holly painted two of the most wonderfully creepy, absolutely amazing, works of art for me. Talk about talent! I love the It theme and the skull! I don’t think I have seen artwork the way you nailed it Holly. These pieces are detailed, exquisite and I am so grateful and lucky to have them in my collection. They too will be displayed throughout the year. I am beyond appreciative that you painted these for me Holly! You are a true artis!

Then there are the two cards, both amazing pieces of art! In the one from red flayer, she included two Eye of Providence body tattoo sheets. I love them red flayer and they will definitely add to my fortune teller costume! You are so sweet to think of it and to make a very special card for me!

red flayer and Holly Haunter, I just can’t thank the two of you enough!🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃 I love every single thing that you sent me. It could not have been a more perfect reap!

View attachment 737296 View attachment 737297 View attachment 737298 View attachment 737299 View attachment 737300 View attachment 737301 View attachment 737302 View attachment 737303 View attachment 737304 View attachment 737305
I'm so glad you liked everything and that it all got there intact-I was worried about the statue and you never know what the post office will do to a box with "Fragile" written all over it lol! My daughter had so much fun wrapping, crafting, and shopping with me and making you a card! She also thought the temporary tattoos would look awesome on your hands :)
The squishy balls we found at home depot and they were so gross we couldn't pass them up. And, I'm so relieved that you like the paintings :) I wasn't sure if they would be your style and/or spooky enough. I just love to paint as it really is a great stress reliever for me. I have never done anything like the IT painting before, but I really love love love to paint Halloween themed things. So, you got two paintings and I am relieved of stress for a week!
Happy Halloween!!

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Here are the pictures of my teaser gifts!!!

Oh, for a moment there we thought your reaper sent you a Schrödinger's cat. We were so excited to see that someone got one this year. On the plus side, we're glad you have a cute little kitty to help aid in your recovery. It's good to hear you're feeling better.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Wycked Spiryt I love those snake rings! Soooo cool! Your fingernails are perfect for that style too! Great reap! I have a dentist apt soon, & now I'm scared to go, theres a case of the molar mis-haps going around, and I want no part of it! (Lady Arsenic finishes her 18th chocolate cookie of the day, & shoves 3 pieces of gum in her mouth for the second time today)

·
Registered
130 Posts
My husband went outside and noticed a box outside and he screamed "honey your halloween surprise came I think!". I ran out and found this box that was surprisingly heavy! I opened it and it was jam packed!

I couldn't believe how much stuff was in the box! This is the first layer I pulled out. It had spiders, signs, and some pens. I am currently going to fill school time and working full time so I love pens!

The next layer had a skull pan, a candle, a tin, a crow skeleton, and a fall sign!

·
Registered
130 Posts
There was so much stuff! I honestly can't believe it! My Reaper is amazing! The next layer of stuff had a cat pillow, 2 candy corn picture frames, a skull hand soap/dispenser, bath bombs, and a cute vintage looking witch candle holder!

This reap felt like Mary Poppins bag, it was magical! The next layer of stuff was some cute fuzzy socks, kitchen towels, pot holders, and dog and cat toys.

Leo my frenchie was watching as I was opening things and went crazy when he saw the toys!

And then the last thing that was in the box was this marvelous guy taking a bath!

I just want to say thank you so much reaper! I did not see anything that said who you are, but I really appreciate and love everything you got me! This was my first time doing the Reaper exchange and it definitely won't be the last!

·
Registered
41 Posts
There was so much stuff! I honestly can't believe it! My Reaper is amazing! The next layer of stuff had a cat pillow, 2 candy corn picture frames, a skull hand soap/dispenser, bath bombs, and a cute vintage looking witch candle holder!
View attachment 737322

This reap felt like Mary Poppins bag, it was magical! The next layer of stuff was some cute fuzzy socks, kitchen towels, pot holders, and dog and cat toys.
View attachment 737323

Leo my frenchie was watching as I was opening things and went crazy when he saw the toys!
View attachment 737324
View attachment 737325
View attachment 737326

And then the last thing that was in the box was this marvelous guy taking a bath!
View attachment 737327

I just want to say thank you so much reaper! I did not see anything that said who you are, but I really appreciate and love everything you got me! This was my first time doing the Reaper exchange and it definitely won't be the last!
Okay, so I love your little dog, Leo. He is so darn cute! Your reap is nice to. And he appears to be enjoying his as well!

·
Registered
136 Posts
sorry for the delay on the pics - feeling anxious about returning to HO and slight increase on the virus cases reported :( also had the husky cross Malamute for a bit and trying to find him a home
Anyway = heres my pics Again I can not thank you enough... It was just what the doctored ordered!!

its been a while since updating - so hope this works.

Pleased to see my victim got their teaser :p package is on its way - was waiting for delivery and will be there soon now .

IMG_6255.jpg
33B4E7FE-3A43-4AE4-AAE1-DD822975CEB5.JPG
66CA5332-CFFC-4C5A-AF14-9D546E57D4F6.JPG
F3BDDE9E-9F51-498C-9577-D12500383192.JPG
IMG_6239.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
136 Posts
IMG_6243.jpg

IMG_6244 - Copy.jpg
IMG_6245.jpg
IMG_6247.jpg
IMG_6249.jpg
IMG_6249.jpg
IMG_6251.jpg
IMG_6253.jpg
#

Me and the Mutt - (Nipper) really enojoyed this this weekend)

Realised there is a 2nd Reap - need to try and sign up for that.... its nearly 1.30am in the morning here.. spooky dreams everyone

·
Registered
735 Posts
Wow! So much reaping going on. I just checked at lunch and now there is more.
Nicolita what great fuzzy socks, skull pan and soap dispenser. That was quite the reap that Shadow Panther sent to you. What a wonderful first time. I am glad that Leo was able to join in.
Spookyspoof I really like your vintage items, but that spider sign was to die for. Dbruner where did you find that? I also love your vintage wallpaper
Wycked I think I forgot to comment on your reap, it looked like Christmas. That coffin with the rings was beautiful and Holly those paintings are professional! I loved that your daughter Red Flayer joined in the fun. Passing on those wonderful Halloween memories.

·
Harbinger of Autumn
1,866 Posts
I am so glad yo seem to love everything!

Most importantly, thank you for your last post, about my sealed letter...what you wrote in that post literally brought me to tears as I read it out loud to my husband. Even though I wasn't able to send you as much as I wanted, you made my small reap seem so much bigger, and made me feel happier about it. You made me feel like I gave you the biggest reap in the world, just because you have a huge heart...and because you are hilarious. It was a treat, to me, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart. Hugs!
I'm glad it makes you want to join, again, next year, too!
This is what SR is all about. Thoughtfulness and making people happy while keeping the Halloween spirit alive! (You were able to make me happy with the reveal of my own reap, to you!! That's something special!)

HAPPY SECRET REAPER, CHUBSTUFF...AND EVERYONE...AND HAPPY HALLOWEEN SEASON!!!

First of all it was not a small reap lol! My favorite reaps and reapings have all been the one that personal thought is put into. That was one amazing reap for all the thought and care you put into each part of it, those are the ones you remember. love it!

341 - 360 of 586 Posts