Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 691 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
OH nooooo!!!! I forgot the deadline was Monday!! I will have to live vicariously through you all. Excited to see what you all come up with for each other.

·
Kitchen/Green Witch
7,106 Posts
I've started packing up my victims package.. my cat doesn't understand that the box isn't for him lol View attachment 735167
If it's for me and your cat ends up in the box, I won't mind (my kitties might mind, though, lol)!!! Adorable kitty!!

My cat's never understand that the boxes aren't for them, either. I always have to keep them out of the way, closed up or upside down with stuff on top of them so they don't climb in and claim it, lol!

·
Registered
723 Posts
TEASER ALERT!!!
I didn't check my mail until late this evening but boy was I surprised when I did!! I got a teaser!! I had listed recipes for treats and cocktails in my likes list and we treated to one of both, I can't wait to try them!! There were also these gorgeous spell book pages. The paper is a wonderful heavy weight and they were burned on the edges for an awesome authentic aged look!

Thank you so much Reaper!! I already feel spoiled!! What a wonderful and generous surprise! A note was included regarding a hint at the identity of my Reaper. I think I see the answer....do you? ;) Although it could be a red herring! We shall see in time!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Fronts:

Backs:

My wonderful recipes so you can share in the spoils of my reap!

1 - 20 of 691 Posts