Halloween Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys!

Here are a few pics of our big night... I apologize for the night shots, I have a new camera and I'm not too familiar with settings...
Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

I'm a bit disapointed about our night... I thought that, with Halloween being on a Friday night, we would have kids running around until 9:30 or more... but everyone was back home and the streets were empty as of 8:15... What a downer! :( Plus, I forgot to take some pictures that I really wanted to take... It sucks... :(

Anyways, we had good comments and a lot of the adults were amazed by our work... plus a few kids were scared to death, so it is mission accomplished! ;) My son was great at scaring the older kids: he would hide in his casket (with the cover half opened) and, as I would greet the kids, he would "growl" and sit up in the casket, reaching for their legs... A few teenage girls screamed their lungs out!!! :p

I haven't had the time to look at all your posts, but I sure hope you guys had a great night... Now on with next year's projects!

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Where did you guys get the stone casket at?
Simple...... we built it! ;)

Thanks for your nice comments... As my hubby says, we're so much into it that we kind of do not appreciate it anymore once Halloween is gone... We look at the pics and don't see what the fuss is about... So it's nice to see you guys like it! :)

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Southern! :) I'm just sad that I didn't take a picture with the fog coming out of it... the effect with the black light was just great...

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
looks awsome Beth , you guys in costumes are looking B-O-O-T-I-F-U-L-L :)

am sorry this ended early wow , was their a town curfew or a school party maybe for it to end so early ?

we got people here up till 10:15 pm ,next year i am asking someone to NOT FORGET to take a pic of the peoples line , i am still amazed of the line up lol , we wore both and Eli drained out lol ......and saturday we got people from 4 to 9 pm , and this year we got a head start this sunday all the cemetery is down and lab too and half the house :) it ususlly stays out for 1 to 2 weeks because their is always something preventing us to take it all down ,

so now i am going to get some much needed ZZZZZZZZZ great job again on the display looks amazing , we need to do witch shoping together next year for our displays :) :)

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Your night shots really aren't that bad! Just a little blurry in some. Just imagine how they would be if you couldn't figure out how to get the flash off!!:p

You have a fantastic set up, everything is so cool!! :D

Night shot of the Crow on tree branch is my fave picture, and my fave thing would be the casket, and what's inside it! Ok, I'm cheating cause that's 2!! :p I also love 'Hormidas and Adeline' between the 2 graves!

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Your night shots really aren't that bad! Just a little blurry in some. Just imagine how they would be if you couldn't figure out how to get the flash off!!:p

Thanks for the compliment!! Next year should be better... I hope! ;)

You have a fantastic set up, everything is so cool!! :D

Night shot of the Crow on tree branch is my fave picture, and my fave thing would be the casket, and what's inside it! Ok, I'm cheating cause that's 2!! :p I also love 'Hormidas and Adeline' between the 2 graves!

I also like that night shot of the crow... too bad I didn't take more...

·
Registered
226 Posts
Nice job, Wicked.

I now remember seeing pictures of your place a few years ago. At the time, you said you were just starting out. You've made huge additions since then. Wow.

All the best from the other side of the river,

JD

1 - 14 of 14 Posts