Halloween Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are a few of my favorite pictures from Halloween 2015. There are several more in my album named Halloween 2015 if anybody is interested.

Attachments

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just fantastic! I absolutely love your use of lighting and your props are very realistic. I'm sure you're "the Halloween house" on your block. Did you get some good scares??
LOL!!!! That is actually EXACTLY what the neighborhood people call my house. In fact I was at the McDonald's this morning, buying my boy breakfast before school and somebody came up to me and said "hey aren't you the guy in our neighborhood with the Halloween House?" . I guess there are worst things to be known for.

One couple on Halloween told me that they had actually moved away from the neighborhood but they came back for TOTing just so they could see the house. I have been setting up in this neighborhood for 8 years and the wife told me that their daughter was 1 year old when she first saw the haunt and that it was still her favorite part of Halloween.

Got a couple of really good scares also. The drop panels on each side of the garage always get a few and I scared the crap out of this lady by firing up the chainsaw when she was trying to take a video of the electric chair prop while it was "executing" the dummy.

·
Dawn of the Dead
1,848 Posts
Scary Firefighter, I just love your set up. You set up a very creepy display and didn't have to clean out your entire garage to do it. Genius! I bet using the drop down panels was loads of fun!

Since you have the chain link fence, check out this tutorial on making a sparking fence. http://haunterslist.com/sparking-fence/

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Scary Firefighter, I just love your set up. You set up a very creepy display and didn't have to clean out your entire garage to do it. Genius! I bet using the drop down panels was loads of fun!

Since you have the chain link fence, check out this tutorial on making a sparking fence. http://haunterslist.com/sparking-fence/
Building the garage asylum façade was inspired by an ugly incident 3 Halloweens ago when a kid tried to grab the candy bucket from me. Back then the garage was open and the TOTs could just come in. But after that incident happened I decided it would be best to be able to separate myself and the candy from the kids. So far it's working pretty well.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts