Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had this controller for a year now, and am just now getting around to using it. Does anyone have any ideas as to what i should make with it?

Thanks
-EE

P.S.-its good to be back.

·
Obssessed Haunter
3,039 Posts
Glad your back... Where ya been ?

No idea on what to use it for.... so many options...

I don't have one but considering the picoboo 104. Want it to controll a cylinder and lights. I think the 104 had sound also..

I'll be curious what you do with it!!

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Look at your props and that will make it easier to decide what you want to animate...You can hook up ac or dc (check your manual or Fright Ideas web site how to hook it up)....You'll need some kind of trigger....You could use it to trigger a strobe or sound repeater maybe.....I've got 5 of the 105 series with IR triggers and think they are the best universal controller on the market for the money when it comes to quick scares......Good Luck....ZR

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Yeah, Lynn....I agree the 104 is definitely worth the extra $20 for the included sound....That makes hooking up audio so much nicer when it's right in the controller....I bought a bunch of powered computer speakers at yard sales over the years for them...Just keeps everything neat and also sounds coming from the actual prop area....ZR

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
its manual triggered. Thats the thing, i don't want to hook up an existing prop, but make a new one.

-EE

·
Registered
796 Posts
I'll have to check out the Picaboo controllers. You could make a Shiatsu ground breaker or a coffin pop up.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts