Halloween Forum banner
21 - 40 of 53 Posts

·
Reaper Queen
9,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
I have been a bit MIA,Thursday my hubby had a 7 hour surgery.... wasn't supposed to be that long, but ,well, it was. He's still in the hospital... probably be home this weekend. Not sure yet about today. Will know in a couple of hours.

But still thinking about getting more victims!!! Come join the fun. You know you want to!!!

·
My other ride is a Ninja
12,013 Posts
I have been a bit MIA,Thursday my hubby had a 7 hour surgery.... wasn't supposed to be that long, but ,well, it was. He's still in the hospital... probably be home this weekend. Not sure yet about today. Will know in a couple of hours.

But still thinking about getting more victims!!! Come join the fun. You know you want to!!!
I hope he has a speedy recovery. Sending lots of healing energy your way

·
Registered
224 Posts

Hope he has a speedy recovery

·
Kitchen/Green Witch
7,752 Posts

Oh no! I hope he will be okay!! Sending lots of good, healing energy his way! Keeping you both in my thoughts!

·
Kitchen/Green Witch
7,752 Posts
I wish I could join, this one, but I'm just spread too thin, right now, between my health, it being gardening season and trying to get plants, flowers, veggies and pumpkins all started, and my mom needs extra care, right now.
I just don't have the time or energy, as much as I want to join.
I'll be watching from the sidelines, though, of course, to see what y'all get, and I'll be joining up when the Main Reaper starts up, later, this Summer!!!
Hope you all have a blast with this one!!

·
Reaper Queen
9,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
We will miss you joining, my Reaper Princess- Reaper Girl Friday! But I understand!

Hubby is doing as good as can be expected. This will be a bit of a journey for him. He says his incision looks like the flux capacitor from the Back to the Future movies!😊😊

·
Kitchen/Green Witch
7,752 Posts
We will miss you joining, my Reaper Princess- Reaper Girl Friday! But I understand!

Hubby is doing as good as can be expected. This will be a bit of a journey for him. He says his incision looks like the flux capacitor from the Back to the Future movies!😊😊
...I'm trying to envision this flux capacitor incision...🤔
Hope he's hanging in there!

21 - 40 of 53 Posts