Halloween Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm confused on the hook up of these two devices. Both were purchased from frightprops. There are 5 wires coming off of the sensor, the colors are blue, grey, white,brown and orange. The picaboo 105 has a ground, 12v, and IN. Which wires am I hooking up to get this working. Don't want to fry anything. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I've worked with the BooBox Mini last year for a scare scene but I'm afraid I'm not familiar with the picaboo units. But I did have some questions with hookup as well and recall emailing their support help with my questions. They were great help and very quick to respond. I'd try to contact them. Did you also download the instruction manual from the website? For the BooBox Mini we had to download the instructions as well that explained a lot of the connection hookup and programming the sound. Good luck!

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I finally understood how to get it to work. The sensor had to be off the unit while programming it. It was doing through the prerecorded routine over and over and I couldn't get it to stop because it was also write protected. I just took off the sensor, programmed it, hooked it back up, and everything worked great. Thought I wired it wrong.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts