black light queen
2,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
black light queen
2,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
muffy,

did the "slideshow" work ... i'm not sure if it will unless i'm looking at it & i'm logged in?

just recently ran across this photosynth program ... with i knew about it earlier/b4 halloween then i'd have taken pics with it in mind ... oh, well, there's always next year ...

amk

·
>^..^<
802 Posts
Slideshow worked fine in IE & Firefox on Windows 7 once I activated Microsoft Silverlight. I liked going through the navigation manually better though. It's fun to see all the details close up - I love a lot of the different things you've got going on there, and the colors are great.

·
black light queen
2,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Slideshow worked fine in IE & Firefox on Windows 7 once I activated Microsoft Silverlight. I liked going through the navigation manually better though. It's fun to see all the details close up - I love a lot of the different things you've got going on there, and the colors are great.
thx tcb!

although probably already know, maybe there are some that don't ... the colors are due to the props being painted/modified with fluorescent/neon paints that fluoresce under uv /black light ... i think i'm almost at the point where i don't have much room in my front yard ... this year i focused more on using the "creatures" and less on my tombstones ... i used about 1/2 of my stones this year ... i'm thinking about getting into building and animating props ... used 3 projections this year and will probably get more into that as well ...

the photosynth program/site is something that i stumbled upon after i took the pics ... i wish it was possible to save the slideshow and embed it into another site, like you can with a youtube video ... or embed the photosynth with the controls ... that would be kewl ... maybe this can be done here, but i haven't really looked very much into that possibility

amk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts