Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Good Ghoul Gone Bad
747 Posts
Yep - your link works! Looks like it was a fun party. I love it when people dress up and really get into the "spirit" of things. Thanks for sharing the pictures!

·
Don't Drink and Fly!!
2,959 Posts
Great costumes, food looked fabulous, looks like you guys had an awesome time. Really good photos, especially liked the ones that were lit with the red light. And that little witch in the blue **chuckle** I really liked her attitude!!!! Thanks for sharing, I really enjoyed it.

·
Registered
814 Posts
Great pixs! looks like you guys had an awesome time! love the room with the black light! very creepy indeed!:)

·
Devilishly Dutch
5,920 Posts
Thanks for sharing your pics. Looks like you had a great time! Like hooch, I really liked those photos with the red lighting. Any tips on how you did that?

MsM

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks guys, it took a lot of work specially those pumpkins..lol...big thanks to scott at stolloween for the inspiration to try something new.

The red light effect was great for photos everyone had their turn under it..it was a red light on a stand, one of my mates who has a disco system lent it to me for the night, we did have to be careful because it got hot after a while but it was well worth the effect

1 - 8 of 8 Posts