Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
2,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay so I put some stuff out (again) I actually got to take some photos as it was dry woo hoo:)

so here goes (items still have to be added to the grave yard)

More will follow as and when I have managed to get stuff out !!:D

·
Funeral Crasher
7,435 Posts
Great loooking yard!! I like the pumpkins and the cemetery.
Do any of your neighbors decorate at all?
(By the way, what is on that one pumpkin? It looks like either a dinosaur or an anteater...)
Thanks for the pics!!

·
Don't Drink and Fly!!
2,959 Posts
Yeah!! Scottish Scarer, spread the Halloween love in Scotland!!!

Your yard looks fabulous, and I just love all the pumpkins. Pumpkins are one of my very favorite Halloween accessories. Excellent work!!

·
Banned
2,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks guys, although a lot of credit has to go to you guys for all the inspiration and ideas I have found.

Dave : No-one else in my street decorates for halloween, not even a pumpkin (don't figure :()

My son is a dinosaur nut, so I carved a dinosaur on a pumpking for him, he loves it :D

I will upload nighttime photos and also more items that will be out in the garden.

As hooch says I'm just trying to spread the Halloween love in Scotland :D:D, although I have a long way to go, you never know maybe some neighbours may be inspired

·
Banned
2,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Okay, when I met witchiepoo earlier this year I got into big Twouble for not taking and posting a picture:( So wp visited me today and YES we got a picture. Excuse the fact that we are not in close proximity as my wife took the photo :rolleyes::rolleyes:

·
Registered
34,922 Posts
Nice job on your set up! My oldest was into dinosaurs, especially the triceratops, when he was little. It's good to see members meeting and getting to know each other.

·
Registered
823 Posts
Great set up i have my roommate 's mother who is coming on friday for helping me giving candy and she was born in Scotland and it will be fun to show her the Scottish Halloween decoration . And Yes it's nice to be able to meet friends from the forum i did met Witch from Canada when i was in Quebec but it was so fast of a meeting that i forgot to take a picture and i so regret it .

·
The Halloween King
626 Posts
Nice to see someone else in the UK doing a yard haunt.

What's even nicer to see is SS and WP in person, who knew we all look so normal haha.

·
I'll get you my pretty!
550 Posts
boo! hisss!!!!! cheat!!!!! professional photographer!!!!!! :(

why have you not airbrussed me to look 2 stone lighter & 10 years younger???????:(;)

great to meet SS & his family today - loved his decorations although he hadn't finished putting them all up - just great to meet a fellow haunter :) i did get a piture too - but was showing my pics to my in laws & left my bloody camera there didn't I? will get it thursday & post pic :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts