Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Creepin When Your Sleepin
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone else having problems copying and pasting the photo links from photobucket to forums? Seems that it will not copy the link for me never had that problem before and its kinda a pain I have to open each pic and do it that way!!!

·
Creepin When Your Sleepin
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes geesh Terra you say that like I am a noobee....there you go acting like you never saw my pics before!!!! just kidding thanks for the reminder I am getting old so. When you click on it it says copied but when I go to paste it. It pastes the last thing I copied no matter how many times I copy it it won't copy!!!! like i said I don't understand I will have to try it at home I am at work now. But I can copy and paste everything else. I also tried logging out and back in turning off the computer nodda.

·
Hauntless
8,332 Posts
Sorry. I didn't mean I thought you were a noob. It's just how I make mistakes, I forget the basics so I think everyone does. Sorry about that.

Let me try what you are doing:

Now that was weird. It pasted a picture I did not select. weird. How about this.....Instead of left clicking and letting it say 'copied', try right clicking and hit copy yourself. See if that helps.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
I love Photobucket and have had an account with them for some time now. I never have problems posting links from there either. Most forums allow the IMG code. If not, try the Direct Link code.

·
Resident Lunatic
1,769 Posts
I was having trouble copying the URL from PhotoBucket, but it seems to be working now.

If you have trouble copying an image URL, you can right-click on an image from almost any website and select Properties from the menu. The URL will be shown in the box that pops up. Just drag your cursor across the entire URL to highlight. Then right-click on the URL and select Copy. I wouldn't recommend this for any site other than your own or a site that is there for that purpose. On most sites, this is frowned upon because it "steals" bandwidth from that site.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts