Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
The Goddess of Screams
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have always wanted to photograph my parties, but they are outside, at night, and it's so hard to get good pics.

What I'd love to do this year, is set up an area - in my garage maybe - and set up good lighting, with some scene, to take pics of the kids, with their dates, moms and dads, etc...you know, like you do at prom or something.

So, any ideas for a good backdrop? In storage here at work, we have those partitions used in offices, that I'm sure my boss would let me borrow, we never use them now. They would work out good, I can set 3 up for the back and 2 sides and then hang material on them.

Would appreciate any ideas, or if you've done something like this, tell me how you did it, and if everyone liked it.

Thanks! :D

·
Registered
668 Posts
was definatly rikki she had it in the party section I believe last year at this time or maybe it was a little after halloween and it looked fabulous. Oh and I remember seeing someone with a bench set up too that had like a Frankenstein sitting on one end someone could sit by and it even moved and scared people as well geesh I can't remember who did that one tho.

Btw does your party have a theme that might help us come up with ideas. :)

·
The Goddess of Screams
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ooh I went and looked at Rikki's and CroglinVampire's - AWESOME idea!! If I can find a cheap old large frame, I may just do that!!

back to the good will store.... LOL

·
Registered
2,217 Posts
BevAnn....there below my banner is a link to my photo albums in picturetrail. I take pictures of all the kids & some of the parents every year. I set up a prop in my Spell & Potion room & shoot the pictures there. If ya have time take a peek, they are the 1st five albums. Everybody really enjoys the pictures as part of the festivities.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts