Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am fairly new to the forum and have just signed up with photo bucket. I was wondering if someone could please give me some direction as how to import photos to the forum? Thanks.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Cool video! Myra just like the video showed, once your picture is uploaded onto photobucket...just copy the code then paste where you want it.
Good Luck

·
Registered
916 Posts
I use the album in my profile to post pictures. Across the top of the page you will see a tab that says USER/CP. Click that and then find the pictures/albums tab along the left side of the page. Once you go there you can upload halloween related pictures into your album. When you want to post a picture, go to that picture and open it, there will be 2 lines across the bottom. One cantaines a BB#, copy and paste that into the thread.

·
likes candy & razorblades
1,085 Posts
i use photobucket for all kinds of different pics and videos. Ive had my account for a few years now, have thousands of pics and have never run out of room. The format is easy, you can edit things if you want, it resizes pics for you and its just one of the best photo hosting sites out there.

I use this one too but cant seem to link the ones in my folder on here to the forum itself. i just find photobucket to be much easier.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts