Halloween Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Reefcrazed, are those projections on the first floor windows in your house? What about the second floor? Your house looks great!!
Actually both garage windows (two to the far left), the upstairs and the middle room. This year I am having to cut it down to three windows though, too much effort to move teenagers for a month.

But to answer your question, yes the 2nd floor. That was the one I did like the most.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
A couple shots of house with "lightning lights" on. The entrance way will be lit up separately where witch will be stirring cauldron.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I got mine working. I like the line level input instead of the microphone. The setup I’m using goes from my iPad to a 3.5mm audio splitter. Line 1 of the splitter goes to speakers (a guitar amp). Line 2 goes to the Input on the perfect storm. The input picks up the nuance of the thunder sounds without picking up other ambient sounds elsewhere.

These are the lights I’m using. They are dimmable LED spot and are able to pick up subtle changes in volume in my audio track. They look great.
Here is a video of me testing my spot placement. No sound yet. It looks great. I'm loving these bulbs!

Luxrite PAR30 LED Dimmable Bulb, 75W Equivalent, 5000K Bright White, 12W LED Flood Light Bulb, 850 Lumens, Energy Star & UL Listed, E26 Base, Damp Location - Indoor/Outdoor (4 Pack) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B073SBV8BL/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_Hh1JDb29PX304

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Here is a video of me testing my spot placement. No sound yet. It looks great. I'm loving these bulbs!

Luxrite PAR30 LED Dimmable Bulb, 75W Equivalent, 5000K Bright White, 12W LED Flood Light Bulb, 850 Lumens, Energy Star & UL Listed, E26 Base, Damp Location - Indoor/Outdoor (4 Pack) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B073SBV8BL/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_Hh1JDb29PX304
Looking real good! I see you and I did a similar thing with the bulbs on first level roof. I tried several locations on ground and even tried to hide the bulbs behind a shrub but it was too "in your face" when leaving the front door! So I went with the bulbs in eavestrough and a small shield to cover bulb so you can't see it directly from yard.
In the end I am happy with this setup because I will have props at front door and they will have separate green flood lights. I may have gone overboard with 10 lamps..... but it shows up awesome from down the street!
Now on a separate note the neighbours may think I have gone crazy?
The lady across the street saw me testing the fog machine in witches cauldron and says to my wife " He's got too much spare time!" But who cares I am having fun with this!!!!

21 - 26 of 26 Posts