Halloween Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So friday was my 25th birthday and I got a ton of gift cards for all the craft stores so I went and got some stuff. So I was in my basement making a body bag and was finished with it so the neighbors had a party going on so I thought it would be funny to carry this thing out to the shed. But little did I know there was a cop at the party and he screamed STOP right there! And put ur hands in the air! So I dropped the body as he pulled his gun! Along with 4 others lol I yelled ITS FAKE! DONT SHOOT! as an over seeing neighbor said " oh stop that. Thats are crazy Halloween guy! I was stunned and they all apologized and said man u are f***ed up! Hahah just thought id share lol

·
Human Candy Shovel
1,107 Posts
Ohhhhh... I think I'll make a few of those in the next couple weeks, bloody them up a bit so they look freshly killed, and do the same thing when my neighbors have their Labor Day party. Just take one out to the shed every few hours and lug it in... Maybe grab a shovel out of the shed and go start digging a hole, or mess with the compost heap with my pitchfork... :D

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ohhhhh... I think I'll make a few of those in the next couple weeks, bloody them up a bit so they look freshly killed, and do the same thing when my neighbors have their Labor Day party. Just take one out to the shed every few hours and lug it in... Maybe grab a shovel out of the shed and go start digging a hole, or mess with the compost heap with my pitchfork... :D
Lol! All im saying is you better be ready for people to freak out! Be careful someone dosent pull a gun trust me its noy a good feeling lol. Just about soiled my pants lol

·
Human Candy Shovel
1,107 Posts
Lol! All im saying is you better be ready for people to freak out! Be careful someone dosent pull a gun trust me its noy a good feeling lol. Just about soiled my pants lol
Side benefit of moving to this town when I was 10 is I went to high school with about half the cops in the local PD. So it is easy for me to make arrangements in advance to deal with any fallout that might occur. :D

Now I'm thinking of holding off until Halloween night, where I will dig a grave in the front yard during the night to bury the corpse. Just imagine all the ToTs walking by, their parents wondering what on earth is going on. Will they all mind their own business, or will there be one who calls the cops? :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts