Halloween Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
My neighborhood has been pretty awesome during this COVID-19 crisis. People are helping each other with groceries, household staples, and checking on each other. We have a schedule of days where we are putting up shamrocks (St Pats), silly faces, inspirational quotes, etc in our windows so parents can take kids for walks and they can "collect" them while practicing social distancing.

Another idea that I read about is people are putting back up Christmas Lights to spread some cheer. Is anyone tempted to do a mini-Halloween setup? I am really considering it. I think it would be a fun project and would bring some smiles to the block. Is anyone else considering any of this? People Are Putting Their Christmas Lights Back Up to Spread Cheer Amid Coronavirus Pandemic
I'm going overboard on Spring decorations!!!! Such fun!

·
Registered
396 Posts
I felt like decorating for Halloween like 2 weeks ago. With my kids being home and basically us staying at home all the time I thought it bring me happiness. But my sister thought it was morbid considering the state of the world with the virus. I have to deal with HOA & I know it would not be welcomed by them.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Where I live at it's been raining most of the time, plus as a grocery store worker my schedule is crazy right now. I don't have the time to put anything up or the energy. What little down time I'm about to get (our supplier is starting to run out due to the crazy influx of buying), is probably going to be spent working on school and doing art. I've been watching a lot of Halloween movies, cartoons, and specials from era's gone by on Youtube and just coloring/drawing. However, for anybody else who wants to I say go for it. As long as it's not hurting anybody else, and is keeping you busy I think it's a good idea.

·
Registered
4 Posts
My neighborhood has been pretty awesome during this COVID-19 crisis. People are helping each other with groceries, household staples, and checking on each other. We have a schedule of days where we are putting up shamrocks (St Pats), silly faces, inspirational quotes, etc in our windows so parents can take kids for walks and they can "collect" them while practicing social distancing.

Another idea that I read about is people are putting back up Christmas Lights to spread some cheer. Is anyone tempted to do a mini-Halloween setup? I am really considering it. I think it would be a fun project and would bring some smiles to the block. Is anyone else considering any of this? People Are Putting Their Christmas Lights Back Up to Spread Cheer Amid Coronavirus Pandemic
I considered it but thought that a graveyard and skeletons is probably a little too dark given the current situation. (Though the thought did admittedly make me giggle)

21 - 24 of 24 Posts