Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,
Just want to let you know that the death of Fright Catalog is not true. We are going through a reorganization and expect to come out of it bigger and better.

In the mean time we are moving out some inventory on eBay. Check out our infamous penny auctions in our eBay store.

eBay Store - Fright Catalog: Masks, Costumes, Props

Bookmark this site as we are updating it almost daily. Young Shawn is handling all our eBay sales. You can ask him any product questions through eBay.

You can email me at [email protected] if you have any other questions.

Happy Halloween!

·
Registered
227 Posts
I still want to believe in you Mark, but I STILL never received my catalog that you directly told me I'd receive, but like I said, I still think your a great company for our beloved Halloween, I have'nt given up hope yet.

·
Registered
281 Posts
I'm so happy to see the Fright Catalog on Ebay with the great starting auctions. That really helps people like me who love halloween but really don't make a lot of money. Gives me some hope anyway that I could win something online and not pay as much as I would be through the site itself. I've always been a huge fan of the Fright Catalog even when I was a kid in school, I'd bring the magazine to school with me to browse. But I always felt that the prices were a bit steep. This helps tremendously. Thanks so much for posting, I'll definately be taking another look when I get paid!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Samhain - Thanks for checking out the auctions. We are blasting through a bunch of product right now with over 100 penny auctions listed. We will be adding more new items on Tuesday.

·
HELLoween Ubber Lord
2,681 Posts
Won a clowning around mask, great deal, & shipped so fast there was smoke still coming off the package !! I know you don't makee as much on the EBay sales & with the fees,but moving product is the name of the game.Thanx ,DL

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for your order DL. Make sure to check out the eBay page at least once a week for new deals.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Awright, nobody better outbid me! :)

phew!
With 2 seconds left I leaned forward and got the highest bid in to win by a nose. I'm the proud owner of a complete zombie costume!

**looking around to see who else was bidding*** :)

·
Registered
576 Posts
Got my zombie costume in and it looks great. I put on the shirt, mask, and gloves and my Sheltie started barking at me. So I did what any responsible dog owner would do - I chased her through the house.

The box came with a bonus CD called "Dead Air - Dark Ambiance for your Haunted House" with such hits as Sepulcher of the Witch, Gestation, and Labyrinth. Very cool ambient sounds and music. I plan on using this in my haunt this year. Thanks Morbid Industries!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts