Halloween Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i have a very exciting masquerade game party i plan on going to. I'm dressing up as a victorian ghost bride.

While i am pretty pale, i decided i wanted to go whole hog and utilize airbrush makeup for my costume. Works great for my zombie costumes and this would be a lot easier. But i need help with picking my paint!

I'm having trouble finding something i feel comfortable spending the money on. I want a white paint with a pearlescent effect, something to kind of shimmer and shift with the light which i figure would be perfect for a ghost!

My usual go to for airbrush is ProAiir though i found a nice seeming brand called Graftobian that has a paint called White Opal that seems to fit...

But the problem is i have no idea what they really look like! And at around 20 bucks a pop, i haven't the money to buy and test.

So has anyone used these colors or something similar and have pictures? Or can you reccomend something else to get the effect i want?

Thank you guys!!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I just decided to try calling the company and asking. She said it did have an opalescent effect so i bought it.

Got the bottle and it does seem to have a nice shimmer!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts