Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 444 Posts

·
Lady Of The Lake
2,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Woke up this morning to a frosty box on my front porch. A pay it forward gift from Printersdevil. This mannequin head will eventually be a Sanderson Sister! Thank you sooo much Printer. I can get started! I appreciate your kindness so much and you can bet I will pay it forward! image.jpg image.jpg

·
Registered
6,688 Posts
I was so hoping that you could work with the red hair for Winifred. Remember these can have heat curlers, wands, or curling irons used on them. It's the dang full lips that are troublesome. Maybe your could redraw them to the small puckered ones like Wini's. I rewatched the movie a couple of nights ago and for the first time noticed that that is essentially what they did. Maybe from a distance it would work out.

Have fun with her my friend. Check out your PM for what I bought this week.

·
Registered
6,688 Posts
Here are the gorgeous Tarot Cards that I received today from off my meds. She found them at GW and sent them to me. Thank you so much. They are oversize cards and will be so special in my haunt this year.
tarot box.JPG This is the box, which also includes a big booklet explaining all the cards and how to read them.
tarot back.JPG This is the back of the cards.
tarot gorgeous.JPG The gorgeous face of one of the cards.

Again thank you so much, Fawn!

·
Kitchen/Green Witch
7,106 Posts
Where do we sign up or is it too late? We'd love to do this.
You can sign up whenever. You sign up here with your list of needs/likes: http://www.halloweenforum.com/general-halloween/140572-attention-new-2015-likes-dislikes-list-payitforward-surprise.html

Then, you friend Payitforwardsurprize and send them your address and name. If you happen to find something you think someone else who is signed up could use, or have something at your house you don't need anymore, you can send a pm to payitforwardsurprise to ask for that persons address, then you can send it to them. It's not an exchange, just a nice way to "pay it forward"!

·
Registered
455 Posts
You can sign up whenever. You sign up here with your list of needs/likes: http://www.halloweenforum.com/general-halloween/140572-attention-new-2015-likes-dislikes-list-payitforward-surprise.html

Then, you friend Payitforwardsurprize and send them your address and name. If you happen to find something you think someone else who is signed up could use, or have something at your house you don't need anymore, you can send a pm to payitforwardsurprise to ask for that persons address, then you can send it to them. It's not an exchange, just a nice way to "pay it forward"!

Thanks. We love to surprise people, so I figured this would be great to sign up, for.

·
Registered
388 Posts
I was going to send some things out tomorrow, but I remembered I didn't ever sign up for this year's thread!

Printer - I found something awesome for you today. I have things for a couple other people as well. It'll all go out in a couple days.

·
Registered
6,688 Posts
Zombiesmash, I don't think it matters if you sign up for this in advance. I have even found things for someone who wasn't on the list and just PMd asking for their address to send something. Sometimes it is the regular posts that make me realize that I have something for someone.

·
Reaper Queen
8,738 Posts
true,printer,you don't have to sign up every year,the likes and pictures thread for the new year is just to make it easier, so send away. Zombiesmash, but by the same token,make sure to update your list for the year!

·
Registered
455 Posts
I thought our mail guy was finished after he delivered our Secret reaper gift. Boy, were we wrong!

We received this wonderful NBC pocket watch!

Saki, you're so thoughtful! You seriously have to be the most giving person on HF!

Here is our NBC gift that we love. Wife says this one is all mine to keep for myself. She does all the crafting for the reapers and gifts, but she wanted me to have it. She is the crafter, the beauty and the brains.

We can't thank you enough!

DSC_0032.jpg

Ha ha, we love the sticker. I guess this account really should be our shared account.

DSC_0041.jpg

DSC_0040.jpg

1 - 20 of 444 Posts