Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sooo I gotta renew my passport and for once in my life I'm actually have a great hair day.
I'm feeling fine & ready to get the photo taken. I'm positive this is going to be a great picture but NO! I look like I escaped from the insane asylum. This picture is so bad that if I was a TSA agent I wouldn't let me back in the USA

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,335 Posts
...and for once in my life I'm actually have a great hair day.
Every so often when that happens & I'm at work I think "I should be out doing something, these people at work just do NOT appreciate my hair today!!"

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am not sure about passport photographers, but the ones who take driver's license pics are also the same who do mugshots, I'd say.
Idk what state you live in but Virginia's Drivers license photos are extreme closeups!! So close you can see nose hair (very unsettling)

·
Registered
237 Posts
Idk what state you live in but Virginia's Drivers license photos are extreme closeups!! So close you can see nose hair (very unsettling)
Ha. Maybe the photographers missed out on becoming scientists and daydream at points, forgetting that they have a camera instead of a microscope?

·
Registered
292 Posts
I am not photogenic in the least so needless to say, every driver's license pic or work badge has an absolutely frightening pic of me. My daughter, on the other hand, always looks amazing in every pic EVER. I don't know how she does it!

·
They call me HeebieJeebie
1,961 Posts
I am not photogenic in the least so needless to say, every driver's license pic or work badge has an absolutely frightening pic of me. My daughter, on the other hand, always looks amazing in every pic EVER. I don't know how she does it!
Same here - I go out of my way trying to get a bad pic of my daughter but have only suceeded a very few times. While I look like a potato in most pics.
And people say we look alike!

·
Registered
304 Posts
Every once in a blue moon when I think I’m having a great hair day, it never fails that someone with crazy hair tells me how much they love my hair. That makes me second guess everything.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
7 Participants
Momof2!
Halloween Forum
Halloween forum - Keeping the Halloween spirit alive 365 days a year. Discuss decorations, costumes and more!
Full Forum Listing