Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Every year for my Halloween Party (60-80 people), I make a huge batch of Trash Can Punch/Jungle Juice. This year I want to do something different to change things up. Any recipe ideas that were a hit at your party? Thanks!!

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
6,872 Posts
I haven't tried these, but I remember WANTING to try them, and they're pinned (along with several other punches/drinks) on Halloween Forum's FOOD board:

·
Registered
359 Posts
I always do the orange soda, ginger ale, pineapple juice, sweetened condensed milk, and top with scoops of orange sherbet ice cream and a little vanilla ice cream. It’s always a huge hit and people ask me ahead if I’m making it.

·
Registered
623 Posts
We always serve Zombie punch, its basically a Zombie cocktail but in punch quantities. It consists of equal parts Orange juice, Pineapple juice and Lime aide. We use the frozen concentrate juices and use Tonic water instead of plain water to reconstitute the juice.

Then we provide Zombie Preservative for people to add themselves.

2 parts Vodka
1 part Apricot Brandy
2 parts Dark Rum
4 parts Light Rum
1 part Triple-sec
1 part 151 rum

·
Registered
306 Posts
the best recipe that I have found for a large group is I make a pitcher (Dollar Store skeleton pitcher) of Long Island Ice Tea and call it whatever you desire.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I struggle almost every year trying to find the perfect punch. I also have 50-60 people and for the last 2 or 3 years, I've made screwdrivers. I make big batches a few days before and freeze them and then serve them slushy. Big hit with everybody, easy to make and the right color for the season. One year, I had syringes with Redbull of all things, beside them for people to add to their drink. Didn't work and mostly dribbled the Redbull onto my floor! Let me know what you end up using.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts