Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
every year i host a private party of about 4 for all my closest friends(sometimes their bigger) and last year, (the best yet) we got into pranking. it wasnt planned so it didnt go so well. this year im hoping for some good ideas. but i need some help. im looking for pranks along the line of TPing :)eek:) and dinddong diching (ringing the doorbell and running). i need some ideas this year. :D

·
The Halloween King
626 Posts
Not to be a buzzkill, but i'm just fore-warning you not to expect too much.

I highly doubt you'll get any advice on vandalizing people's property and annoying them on here, it's not that type of forum.

We're about people enjoying Halloween. And stuff like that makes people wish the holiday didn't exist.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I also agree with the others about the pranks you listed. That is not what this forum is about.

But instead of just vetoing your ideas, here is a replacement -- How about you plan a couple pranks you can pull on your friends at the party? Maybe doing something along the lines of a scare scene or something. That way you can still have the fun without the vandalizing and annoyance :).

Since you are 15, can someone who will be at the house with you the night of the party help you? I'm sure you can put something together that falls more in with the spirit of this forum, and therefore get some ideas :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts