Halloween Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
The Halloween King
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a great night and hope everybody else on here did too. And if you haven't had yours yet, all the best.

The pics are mainly from the first hour as after that i wasn't sober enough to remember to take pictures, or where my camera was. In fact i hardly took any of these, it seems my camera floated around from person to person.

My favorite pic i'll save for last. The guy who came as Pinhead from Hellraiser likes to drink...heavily. I was upstairs counting votes for the costume contest when i heard some commotion, apparently he'd gone and passed out on the lawn in the rain. I grabbed the camera and just as i took the picture the guy who came as JD from Scrubs was just coming to attend to him...and him looking like a doctor, looks quite comical haha.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Awesome pictures. Hope mine goes as well as yours. Is the guy in the 5th and 10th picture wearing an orange jumpsuit supposed to be LJ from Prison Break? (Marshall Allman) If so, he looks incredibly like him.

·
Don't Drink and Fly!!
2,959 Posts
Great decor, awesome costumes and makeup, beautiful girls, drunk guy passed out on the lawn....the very definition of a GREAT PARTY!!!! Looked like a BLAST!!!

·
Good Ghoul Gone Bad
747 Posts
Great pics and your party looks like it was blast. I love to see everyone in their costumes... it makes the party all the better.... the hellraiser guy on the lawn... that's just too much. Thanks for sharing and giving me a laugh too.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts