Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I am new to the site and am looking for cheap ideas for my halloween party this year. It is going to be a family friendly party, trick or treating for the kiddos as well as a hey ride. I am going to make tombstones as decor for the front yard, one for each family in attendance. I am also going to make a toe pincher coffin that will hold the food. I have aquired a high output fog machine used for fire department training. I attached the invitation I made up, to help set the theme of the party. Please let me know of any ideas anyone has that would be budget friendly.

·
Girl Gone Mad
1,638 Posts
Might want to cover your personal information just for security purposes. The invites look great otherwise. You already have some great ideas! There are lots of ideas on this site that won't cost you much money and most are easy to find or make. Just take the time to browse around.

Welcome to the site!

·
Registered
3 Posts
party invitation / ideas Rep

A message in a bottle is the right way to announce your special event, from birthdays, to surprise parties, to anniversaries. Any event gets more special when it is announced as a message in a bottle. Imagine the recipients surprise to receive a message in a bottle with your invitation inside, with the accent pieces in the bottle hinting about the blast they will have. We can create any style Message in a Bottle to meet your party’s theme.

·
Registered
30 Posts
martha stewart has a template for a toepincher coffin that i used as my invitations, but you could make some to hand out candy in.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts