Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Ghouls and Goblins! SonofAllHallows here!
I know I haven't really been posting much here, but I had just came up with the BEST idea (in my opinion) for a halloween party this year.
Zombies. But not just any zombies. Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies.
The main features of the party are as follows:

))When the front door opens, the iconic "round begin" sound plays
))Replica perk-a-cola machines that light up (yes, LIGHT UP) and play the perk jingles
))Perk-a-cola for refreshments (These are Jones's Sodas in various flavors)
))"cha-ching" sound when opening doors
))A mystery box with lights and plays the "music-box" sound when opened, and filled with prop Ray-guns
))Barred windows and doors (not actually barred with wood and steel. But with plastic or something similar.)

That's all i really got for now! If you have any suggestions on what i could do to improve on this idea please say so!
And this topic shall serve as the process topic for the idea!
Happy Hauntings!

SonofAllHallows

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sounds like fun, but everyone at the party must be familiar with COD Zombies.
My sons and DH play COD, but other than gunfire, I wouldn't be familiar with the above elements.
Maybe include some background to the story in the invitation.???
Maybe i should include that into the invitation! Maybe add a little explanation of the cola machines and a little background info on the whole story line of the game.
I could even include some "ads" for the perk a cola machines as well inside the invitation letter.
Anyway, thanks for the input matrixmom! I really appreciate your opinions!

·
Registered
569 Posts
are girls coming to this party? i wouldnt get it other than knowing that call of duty has something to do with guns.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts