Halloween Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Other than the usual forms of entertainment like food, games & music/dancing, what are some other ways that you entertain guests at your Halloween parties? Does anyone have any other creative ideas? Here are some ideas that I've heard thus far:

-Games & Prizes
-Food
-Video Games
-Movies
-Tarot Card Reader/Palm Reader
-Beer Pong
-Cornhole
-Music/Dancing

Typical Ghoul Next Door
magician
apple bobbing
bonfire

Ravenous Zombie
Magician - but if you do this, you might want to consider having the magician roam around your groups rather than have a full show. I had a magician do a show last year to a big crowd and people tended to think that the party was over afterwards. A full show works really well for smaller groups - and towards the end of the night.

Registered
Some people play murder games, like clue in real life. lol if your older, go trick or treating with a bunch of friends to gauge peoples reactions, thats always fun.:D and i guess for some people theres drugs LOL. depeds on what your aquantinces/ friends are into. Im going to have a tv set up playing halloween movies all night at my party, along with music and whatknot, i think you covered most of the bases though with your list

Registered
Discussion Starter #6
My group is 25-30 somethings mostly

Registered
I made my own trivia game for this year. It's really awesome, I have a category for horror movies, traditional Halloween, monsters and misc. I've set up three prizes for those who get the correct answers. Pretty cool idea and it takes up about half an hour. :)

Registered
I like to have an awesome place set up for a photo op. Instead of bobbing for apples I've seen bobbing for shots (with the one once bottles your buy at the liqour store).

Registered
Discussion Starter #11
Bobbing for shots is pretty funny....and I'm glad you mentioned setting up a place for a good photo op because that is something that I definitely want to do this year.

Registered
Lightning Reaction

is a great game for older kids/adults. 4 people hold the metal handles and watch the blinking light. When it turns green, everyone presses their buzzer. The last one gets shocked! Hilarious and fun! Search on "lightning reaction" for sources.

Registered
we hire a psychic and she gives tarot card readings to all guests who want them.. in a seperate private bedroom i set up a table and chairs.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts