Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
3,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow, I just went over to the Party City website and was shocked to find the site completely rethemed to a very well done halloween makeover. It looks like PC is trying to take some of the edge off of Spirit. The site is set up now to "buy online" too! I haven't found any new decor yet, but I suspect it will be uploaded to their server and place online real soon. They also have a deal going right now that gives free shipping on 50+ orders! Check it out! Party Supplies, Halloween Costumes, Birthday Party, Theme Party - Party City

·
Mill Creek Haunted Hollow
6,359 Posts
I went to the local Party City yesterday and took a lot of pics. They are starting to get their Halloween stuff out, and some of it is fun, but it's all really expensive!!

Maybe I've been spoiled by shopping at Michaels with the 50% off coupons.

·
Registered
14,073 Posts
I just posted yesterday I think, under the store thread, about my visit there and their website. My store had tons of boxes stacked up that they were trying to get opened and on the racks. I found a few items on the website that I really liked and will probably buy this year from them. For those items I thought they were nicely priced. They had some sale going on because I bought a Gemmy haunted wall plaque that had been put out that was too hard to resist and got for a super price so instead of waiting I bought it then. I'm going back for the ice cubes in about a week when hopefully everything will be on the shelves.

BTW my register receipt said something about a discount deal form at the register for signing up with them. So if you go in be sure to ask. Unfortunately I left without looking at my receipt until I got home.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
I just posted yesterday I think, under the store thread, about my visit there and their website. My store had tons of boxes stacked up that they were trying to get opened and on the racks. I found a few items on the website that I really liked and will probably buy this year from them. For those items I thought they were nicely priced. They had some sale going on because I bought a Gemmy haunted wall plaque that had been put out that was too hard to resist and got for a super price so instead of waiting I bought it then. I'm going back for the ice cubes in about a week when hopefully everything will be on the shelves.

BTW my register receipt said something about a discount deal form at the register for signing up with them. So if you go in be sure to ask. Unfortunately I left without looking at my receipt until I got home.
Sorry my pic not as good as yours, but his eye's look better lit up than the pic on the back of the box (non-lit here).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts