Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don’t do any clown themes but I really liked this prop and thought this would be a super cool jump scare to put in the “boarded” up wall along my walkway that trick or treaters have to use to get to the candy. Pre-ordered with the 20% off coupon today.

·
Registered
680 Posts
the site says its a preordered item but I've seen it in stores already. Also I think its lame they charge a $5 preorder fee. Ive been wanting to order the pop up pennywise but they keep jacking up the price and the SAVEMORE code doesn't work

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the site says its a preordered item but I've seen it in stores already. Also I think its lame they charge a $5 preorder fee. Ive been wanting to order the pop up pennywise but they keep jacking up the price and the SAVEMORE code doesn't work
Yah. That 5 dollar upcharge is pretty bullshit but I didn’t want to take a chance on not getting it. Seeing it on eBay already for close to 200 bucks. But, you are right. I should have checked my local first. I figured since it was pre-order that meant the stores did not have it either. But, I guess that’s how it’s being sold on eBay already....

·
Registered
11 Posts
Purchased this one last weekend. I wasn’t going to but I saw it in person and felt it was a good buy at 129 bucks. The lighting looks great and the arm is a great pop scare. The detail on his face was better than the other IT props also. I wish the sound was a bit more crisp but it’s still good.

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Purchased this one last weekend. I wasn’t going to but I saw it in person and felt it was a good buy at 129 bucks. The lighting looks great and the arm is a great pop scare. The detail on his face was better than the other IT props also. I wish the sound was a bit more crisp but it’s still good.
Check the back to see if there is an external audio input on it. I bought a few props from Party City this year that have it.

·
Registered
229 Posts
I saw it at my local store about 2 weeks ago. Scared the helly out of me. It appears very well made & he grabs with a lot of force.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
5 Participants
Yodlei
Halloween Forum
Halloween forum - Keeping the Halloween spirit alive 365 days a year. Discuss decorations, costumes and more!
Full Forum Listing