Halloween Forum banner

41 - 60 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
13,632 Posts
Slightly better deal at Party City than the one listed prior, listed on website. 5% better and lower minimum.

In Store and Online -- 20% off on orders $50+ (get coupon) PLUS Free shipping on orders $50+. Online Code SAVE20. Valid today, Sundy 7/28 through Monday, 7/29, at 11:59pm PT.

I already have the radio from last year (love it) and picked up a few of those ball and chains at the same time when I couldn't find them anymore at my local DT (wanted them for cannon balls for pirates theme). I do like the Violin and also thought of rigging it to a skeleton. Looks like it would be best used with a smaller guy than my Pose-N-Stays. Only other thing I'm seeing this year I could possibly use would be the pick axe to use with my Egyptian tomb raider theme. I like the idea of the plastic one for longevity and rainproof, which is priced at 9.99. So don't think I would be ordering anything yet since I won't even make the $50 minimum. I'd love the 20% off. Looks like the Violin will be able to be delivered to my local store soon so that's probably when I'll pick it up and save on shipping that way. The pick axe is already available for pickup.

BTW I could have sworn I saw a video of the violin on their site but not seeing it now. Maybe it was on YT. hmm. OH just found it earlier in this thread (knew I saw a video) and was a Gemmy video of it. Yes, definitely like it. Maybe used with a skeleton sitting in the graveyard if I could get it to trigger from that posed position.

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Slightly better deal at Party City than the one listed prior, listed on website. 5% better and lower minimum.

In Store and Online -- 20% off on orders $50+ (get coupon) PLUS Free shipping on orders $50+. Online Code SAVE20. Valid today, Sundy 7/28 through Monday, 7/29, at 11:59pm PT.

I already have the radio from last year (love it) and picked up a few of those ball and chains at the same time when I couldn't find them anymore at my local DT (wanted them for cannon balls for pirates theme). I do like the Violin and also thought of rigging it to a skeleton. Looks like it would be best used with a smaller guy than my Pose-N-Stays. Only other thing I'm seeing this year I could possibly use would be the pick axe to use with my Egyptian tomb raider theme. I like the idea of the plastic one for longevity and rainproof, which is priced at 9.99. So don't think I would be ordering anything yet since I won't even make the $50 minimum. I'd love the 20% off. Looks like the Violin will be able to be delivered to my local store soon so that's probably when I'll pick it up and save on shipping that way. The pick axe is already available for pickup.

BTW I could have sworn I saw a video of the violin on their site but not seeing it now. Maybe it was on YT. hmm. OH just found it earlier in this thread (knew I saw a video) and was a Gemmy video of it. Yes, definitely like it. Maybe used with a skeleton sitting in the graveyard if I could get it to trigger from that posed position.

You are not going crazy! They did have a video of the violin on their website but it’s now mysteriously gone. Strange!

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Finally a Pennywise prop with moving mouth and it is the doorknocker

I love the idea of doorknockers and actually have a couple of them, but does anyone actually use them on your front door? I hate to drill a hole (or holes) that’s needed in my door, because it seems like such a hassle to have to plug them up and paint just for a seasonal decoration.

·
Registered
148 Posts
[Q UOTE="ghostbust99, post: 2521159, member: 57110"]
Here’s a video of the violin
[/QUOTE]
Just ordered this Love it Ill sit it on a stand by my 1895 piano.... $5 off the code is pcxjdjp

·
crossfit zombie
7,449 Posts
Party City revealed another Pennywise prop. This time it is a Pennywise Jack in the Box based on the Jack in the Box in the dancing clown scene in It 2017.
I love this it would go perfect with my mezco jason and chucky burst box(jack in the box)

41 - 60 of 80 Posts