Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
On Tombstone Mary's description, it says that she's an inflatable. It may be just a typo but I wonder if she does has an inflatable like mechanic because she currently doesn't look like an inflatable.

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
On Tombstone Mary's description, it says that she's an inflatable. It may be just a typo but I wonder if she does has an inflatable like mechanic because she currently doesn't look like an inflatable.
That’s gotta be a typo. There another few doll type ones in there too. Party City is always one of the last though to put their stuff in their stores so seeing it might take a while if it even ends up in a store.

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Halloween City (Party City's dedicated Halloween popup stores) has the best after Halloween sales. 75% off lots of big props. Last year I bought a bunch of things including a very disturbing nurse.
I never even looked at them last year. Thanks for the tip!

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
And some more Pennywise...

·
Registered
359 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
I love this thing too but all of my halloween stuff is kid friendly, just animals.

Is this too creepy for kids under 10?

1 - 20 of 80 Posts
About this Discussion
79 Replies
30 Participants
ChrisW
Halloween Forum
Halloween forum - Keeping the Halloween spirit alive 365 days a year. Discuss decorations, costumes and more!
Full Forum Listing