Halloween Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,
Well, I had every intention in the world of building my own Horse Drawn Hearse, but.....have purchased a Real Hearse instead.
Yup......I finally found and bought an actual Older Hearse, so I really have no need for any of the parts that I have been collecting for the past year or more.
I have "4" different Swivel Bases, for anyone looking for these hard to find pieces.
I also have 4 Iron "Real" Wagon Wheels for the Horse Drawn Hearse..( 56 inch for the rear and 46 inch for the Front ) ...they are sooooo much better looking than using the Cheaper looking Wooden Wagon Wheels, that so many builders opt to use.
I also have Two - Coach Lights for the sides of the Hearse.
Plexi Glass for the Side Window.
I Old Brass Door Knob for the Rear Door.
The only thing else that you need to build your Hearse, would be 4 sheets of Plywood and two 4 Ft lengths of Gas Pipe or even Galvanized Fence post pipes.
The only thing that adds to the Cost, would be the Shipping of these items....especially the Wheels, which are Large and Heavy.
Best case scenario would be if you lived in the Pacific North West, and the closer that you lived to Vancouver BC....the more realistic your costs would be.
Finding these parts, is difficult to do....at the best of times.
Its a shame if they just sit here, collecting Dust.....but.....the Dust, will certainly be a nice additional touch for any Halloween Hearse. thumbnail_IMG_3102-1.jpg thumbnail_IMG_3097.jpg s-l1600.jpg unnamed-1.jpg

1 - 1 of 1 Posts