Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had the great honor to be asked to participate in our local Centerville Ghost Walk, as the ghost of the Town Hall community theatre. It was lots of fun, as the attendees weren't expecting any"thing" to appear as the theater was the conclusion of the ghost walk they had been enjoying throughout the town. I own a grim reaper costume (Zagone studios version!) and was told that would suffice, but I think it would have been more in the "spirit" of the event and location to represent the actual Town Hall ghost. As the reaper, I did notify the guests that this was the end----of the ghost walk. I'm afraid there was just a little confusion, as I was introduced as the Town Hall ghost, but appeared as the reaper. Hopefully, there will be an opportunity to create an more complete experience than we offered last night, as there is actually quite a bit of supernatural activity in that building that we can convey! The event was a 21 and over affair, as local restaurants were offering adult beverages at the various stops, and the ghost stops were more adult in nature overall.

--Does anyone else here get the chance to do such fun/spooky performing for your local haunted/ghost walks? What has been the guests' response- fright, humor, revulsion, all of the above? It was definitely a chance to do some additional Halloween haunting weeks before the usual date for fright!
22281895_10214885834806372_7262175761457676178_n.jpg
The Town Hall stage was already preparing for their Halloween-themed play, so the set pieces fit right in!

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
That sounds like a really fun event! I'm usually so busy this time of year that I don't participate in any of the local activities, although there are some around. Not a ghost walk, though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts