Halloween Forum banner

Parisienne Halloween Frightening French F�te photos

1926 Views 12 Replies 9 Participants Last post by  revengemaiden
Parisienne Halloween Frightening French Fête photos

Every year, I am allowed to decorate the conference room at the office for Halloween. The decorations go up the first weekend in October and remain up through Halloween. :D I basically have two restrictions: the conference room has to remain fully functional during the month and it can't be too gory or disturbing. With that in mind, and with the warning that I am a terrible photographer, I am sharing my 2014 Conference Room Halloween Transformation: Parisienne Halloween Frightening French Fête.

BEFORE TRANSFORMATION:
Property Room Building House Floor

Room Property Furniture Living room Wall

AFTER:
Red Room Interior design Textile Curtain

Table Interior design

Illustration Fiction Art Architecture Screenshot

Stage Music venue Room heater Interior design

Textile Room Dress Formal wear Interior design

Table Centrepiece Floristry Floral design Furniture

Room Shelf Furniture Interior design Shelving

Pink Interior design Curtain Wall Textile

Color scheme: red, black & silver
Inspiration: France's bloody past, graveyards, catacombs & skulls, gargoyles and the Eiffel Tower

On October 31, we have a Halloween luncheon and I will put up cobwebs. I am also working with the AtmosFEARfx Ghostly Apparitions DVD, trying to figure out how I can project the image on the walls.

Thanks for letting me share!

RM
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
360 Posts
Awesome job. I too used the AtmosFEARfx Ghostly Apparitions DVD at my Halloween party last Saturday. I used it on my iPad and looped it so it would play all night. I put the iPad in a shadow box and hung it behind the toilet. Projecting it will work also. Can you hang the projector from the ceiling so no one will walk in front of it?

· Registered
360 Posts
YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PROJECT WITH THE IPAD. ONLY WITH A PROJECTOR. I WOULD HANG THE PROJECTOR FROM CEILING OR SIT IT ON TOP OF A BOOK SHELF. IT WILL NEED TO BE HIGH ENOUGH SO THAT PEOPLE WALKING IN FRONT WILL NOT INTERFER WITH THE PROJECTION.
I USED THE IPAD AND LOOPED IT ON THAT. BUT THAT ONLY HUNG AS A PICTURE ON THE WALL.

I learned about the DVD from a different thread by 'Dawnski': 2014 Haunted Hotel Halloween Party - Check that out. She planned to project hers also.

ATMOSFEARFX.COM IS WHERE I BOUGHT MY DVD.
HOPE THIS HELPS.
GOOD LUCK. I WILL CHECK BACK IN HOPES TO SEE THE PARTY PICTURES.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.