Halloween Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Brilliant. Its really good. Are you going to put something on it to protect from the rain or is it no going outside?? As Lizzy said it will need a friend or two..... ahahah mine has already.

·
Registered
262 Posts
minksocks,
I love it. Very wicked looking and I love how lit up it looks, whether by the paint job or if you have a light inside. Studying your pumpkin, I realized that I don't think I've seen one with nostrils like that before.

Zomie4*,
I love yours too. Nice surface texture. I wouldn't have thought to do that, but it really makes the pumpkin.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Candy creature. I haven't got the light in it on that picture so its just the paint but I'll post a picture of it lit up if you want me to??
Thanks for the lovely comment.
You are welcome and I thought "the light" was probably just paint, but you really picked a nice shade. Sure, I'd love to see it lit up too if you have a battery operated light on hand. If not, no worries because it looks great without anything else anyway.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.