Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you who have used it, I need the best recepie. I am planning on doing a skull/head and hands to go on a 'guy' in my coffin. Thanks.

I'll get you my pretty.
And your little dog too.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
My best recipe is a cooked Mache'

Use about 3 tbl. spoons of flour
to 1 cup of water
1 tsp. salt

Heat your water and salt, slowly stir in the flour. Stir with a wisk of you have one, a fork if you don't, after you stir in the flour you can stir with a spoon.
cook, simmering for a few minutes till it thickens--remove from heat and let cool. If you get it too thick you can always add a little water to thin it down, also sometimes it thickens as you use it, so you can do the same. This is actually a very old recipe for starch--it works GREAT!

"The banshee shrieks with WICKED delight, on this, a cold and death filled night!"

·
Registered
3,638 Posts
Spookylittlegirl, I've used Wicked recipe and it's fantastic. I recommend it highly. I did her one heaping cup to three quarts of water recipe for it (I use lots of paper mache'). If you have a skull to use I have a how-to listed on my site that might help. Also have corpsing techniques listed as well. I do have a recipe for paper mache' listed but it's a real pain in the b--- to mix. It's on the site as well.

http://home.earthlink.net/~tekvov/id3.html

Wicked, if it's ok with you I'd like to add your recipe to my sight. It worked better for corpsing than the cornstarch one I use.

Personal hygiene 101 from your O.C.C.O.C.P. There's nothing in the air, that's me your smelling.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts