So I made my first paper mache halloween decorations, set them in the windowsill to dry and went to work. My husband calls and tells me he has bad news....one of our dogs ate/destroyed the paper mache. Animal lovers don't worry she was just fine, but there is a reason her nickname is Lucy-fur. Luckly all I was using in the mixture were flour and water and newspaper so nothing toxic. I'm always joking that when she dies I'll have her stuffed and put little wheels on her feet and a remote control inside...that day may come sooner rather than later. Anyone else have this problem? In all honesty I found it really funny, we keep a running tally of what she has destroyed.