Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are a few pieces that we recently finished. I cannot go into detail about how they'll be used, but they will be showcased at this year's TRANSWORLD show.

Jim

·
Registered
708 Posts
I know that the witch from canada asked first but I also really want the jack o lantern and it will probably be easier to ship to Utah!! LOL just kidding, those are all amazing. Is this for the transworld show in Vegas?

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Critter-Pumpkin

The large creature is based off the CRITTER from the movies. The client wanted us to create a likeness, so we used various source pictures for this piece.

The PUMPKIN and the CRITTER are going to be a part of both the Vegas and St. Louis TRANSWORLD shows. We won't be there, but the CRITTER and PUMPKIN will be there in their various forms. THe CRITTER will be used in (2) variations - an animatronic piece as well as an actor driven piece. I guess it will also be available for static pieces as well. Not quite sure what all the client has planned for the piece. The PUMPKIN will also be used in (2) variations - an animatronic piece (that will have a mutated nightcrawler coming out of its mouth), and an actor driven piece as well. Same as the CRITTER, I assume it will also be offered as a static piece as well.

I will post pictues of the worm as I get it going.

Thanks,

Jim
Out of the Dark Studio

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
Truly outstanding work..

*Loud applause*

1 - 20 of 22 Posts