Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are my packing tape ghost I've made. I used a painters drop cloth instead of saran wrap. The one with no arms was very easy. If you make one with arms and hands I would recommend using a real person for the hands.....the mannequin hands are small and hard to work with :mad:.......I used clear gloves to go over the hands hoping they would just slide off, no such luck. had to repair the fingers quite a bit.

IMG_1938.jpg IMG_1939.jpg IMG_1912.jpg IMG_1908.jpg

·
Registered
111 Posts
Love the hands! Ours hands came out looking cartoonish. Halloween P222 Aug thru Nov 512.jpg
I handed the saran wrap and tape to my boys and told them to have at it. The hands were a mess but overall they did a great job and, high up in a tree, the details were not all that important especially since one hand was actually nailed to the tree!
We used blue LED eyes and the red,green and blue rotating lights and that made it glimmer and added a great glowing effect.
People thought it very eerie.
Yours came out fantastic and the detail would allow much closer inspection. Great job!

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Those look awesome! How much tape did you end up going through?
Thanks!
I used about 1 roll for each and I used scotch tape for the faces and fingers, again about I roll
sorry I don't remember the total yards on the roll I used. I bought a 6 pack at Lowes for about 15.00

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That looks awesome Deadicated! I cant wait to see what the lights look like with mine, Thank you!

Thank you Cyberhaunt! Please post pictures if you get some made!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts