Halloween Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I came across this web site several years ago when they were auctioning off a bunch of Rick Baker original pieces from his vast body of work. I deeply regret not purchasing some of the items back then. The same auction house is having another large sell with more than 1300 original items covering everything from Horror to Fantasy. Some of the notable pieces include:

Production used Zombie Masks by Tom Savini from 1985's Day of The Dead:

A production used cabin model from 1987 Evil Dead II

An autographed, production used Jason mask from 1993

The prices are step even for my standards, but they are one-of-a-kind pieces. Grab a drink, put on some Nox Arcana and browse through the online catalog.

Enjoy

·
Registered
465 Posts
Why? Why did you have to post that..

The BTTF stuff caught my eye.

I mean Gray’s Sports Almanac..

There’s even stuff from Battlestar Galatica (the OG series)

C’mon Bitcoin, now’s the time to spike!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Prop Building
111 Posts
That full Scar Predator suit is so nice.. What I really like is when you see a real close up picture of props you realize that the stuff you build looks just as good or better than the screen used stuff :)

·
Registered
465 Posts
That full Scar Predator suit is so nice.. What I really like is when you see a real close up picture of props you realize that the stuff you build looks just as good or better than the screen used stuff :)
True. The biggest difference is post production. They can add more in post that’s hard to do in real time/real life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts