Halloween Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Ohh yes, It's Halloween morning here now. 1:53 am. I have a feeling it's going to be another busy Halloween day.

·
Registered
13 Posts
So true. My FCG motor died last night. No way to get a new one set up in time for Halloween. I just put a fan underneath her so she blows around a little. Sigh.

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
The nice thing about having a Halloween party the week-end before, is that everything is put up and ready to go by then. Friday and Saturday were filled with last minute fixes, etc., but the next day until Halloween is smooth sailing. Last night I had the time to take decent available-light pics of the haunt, and still get to see Face-Off...

·
Seer of All
2,939 Posts
Nope, nothing major to do here. The yard's pretty much been complete for a couple of weeks. I am waiting to hang my dancing ghouls till after all the rain and wind moves out, but that's about it.

·
Creepy Homeschool Mom
778 Posts
Umm...Yep. :eek: I'm feeling the pressure. I also have no energy. I need to wrap up a few things inside while the kids are "napping" then I can get on with the bulk of the decorating. I'm debating on putting the rest of my outdoor stuff out tonight, instead of doing it the day of, as we usually do.

ChrisW, I've been saying a similar statement, except mine is that I've been breathing a sigh of relief over the fact our party is the weekend after Halloween. Most of my decorations will still be up from the big day, and I only have to focus on what can be seen by the TOTs tomorrow. There's a definite possibility of little to no scrambling in the hours leading up to the party.

Either way, I need to get off the computer, as I've finally had the chance to finish my coffee(It's all about priorities!).

·
The Haunting Girl
864 Posts
Freaking out!
I decide to skip my walk for a last minute Lowe's run (got stuck because my co-workers all had to ask about the haunt). Ended up running around the neighborhood anyway to try to put signs up, but half the people weren't home so I couldn't ask them if I could put a sign on their lawn.
My printer decided it didn't want to did wireless printing anymore so I had to drag my massive laptop over and connect via USB. Then the printer heads were messed up so I had to clean and realign them. Then I had to put the print outs on the big board and I taped a QR code the wrong way and had to cut it out and fix it.
I still have to make new candy bags and stuff them with a haunt slip (Facebook and HomeHauntContest voting links). Drop the lines for the fog machines. Gut the inside of those glass prayer candles so I can put tea lights in them. Get all my extra little things out of storage. Put my last full size prop together...
And like a million other things I can't think of now!

·
Registered
503 Posts
got it in early enough, always have the party the weekend before to make sure I make it. Some stuff needs to be put in for the big night, foggers and popper. I used them at the party and brought them in in case someone got grabby. Skipped re-webbing the fence. The list for next year is growing, fence repair and paint, new horse ghoul for the roof, another 10 foam pumpkins for the roof...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts