Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE TWO. This poll may help folks who are having a hard time choosing which prop to purchase a little easier. I would be curious what Spirit Prop Halloween Forum members think is the best. I realize that funds stop many from making a purchase however if money was not an object which prop would you buy. I will post what I believe are the top choices.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I bought the talking cherubs for my Doctor Who weeping angles themed Halloween. They were very well made and look like stone. There are no large seams that give away their moving lips or turning heads. However the"Weeping Angel" they had at spirit looks like something an intern designed in an hour from parts in the trash.

·
Registered
307 Posts
I kinda liked the thrashing nurse prop they had at my local Spirit store. Noticed that one isn't listed either.

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I did like the Grave Jumper.. I note that it is not listed here.
I could have listed every one however if I would have thrown 25 options folks probably would have no interest in voting, even 12 is probably too many.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
We were in the local Spirit store the other day... to be honest, one of the best props was the Jumping Rat. Scared the crap out of practically everyone that went by it! LOL Same mechanism as the Jumping Spider, et al. But the rat seemed to have a lot more "snap" to it. Great startle prop. If we hadn't made our own, it would be on my wish list. Just wish the prices were lower...

·
Registered
570 Posts
And I just realized that Diaval sucked me into replying to a year old thread. :rolleyes: I hate it when that happens.
Being Maleficent's confidant...I work in mysteriously evil ways. heh heh heh... Kidding aside... Sorry about that, I just came across the poll and was a bit dismayed that neither the jumping spider or Nester was listed in the poll as both are good sellers for Spirit.

Diaval

1 - 16 of 16 Posts